Thread: Map of Europe for Assassins missions makes no sense in Assassin's Creed: Revelations game

Map of Europe for Assassins missions makes no sense in Assassin's Creed: Revelations game

Hello friends, I realized that this beautiful complete set of historical research is not a map of modern Europe. When you have a mission co-op for murderers who have available missions in different cities of Europe. However, the map with borders around it is Europe 2010. How developers can establish such a map when the game is year 1503. It is really inexplicable. I think this is because the original AC 2. What you think about it.

Re: Map of Europe for Assassins missions makes no sense in Assassin's Creed: Revelations game

That is not the map that the murderers actually used. That's just the Animus (and, later, Ubisoft) making it more recognizable to us. You will be able to get the map on the Google so you better search for that map.

Re: Map of Europe for Assassins missions makes no sense in Assassin's Creed: Revelations game

Even I also agree with the above user, the map which you are talking about is not present and also the map which is there is different. You can go on to the official website and see the map of the Europe and also what you are finding it you will be able to get it. So you should have look over there and also it might help you.