Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Glitch there in "The Belgian Problem" that prevents in ‘Saints Row: The Third’

Glitch there in "The Belgian Problem" that prevents in ‘Saints Row: The Third’

Hey friends I have install the game ‘Saints Row: The Third’ and this is the good video game, recently while playing the game I have seen one of the unexpected Glitch there in the game that when I try to kill the brute on the ball the ball break and goes down with some of the speed at that point I have seen the glitch that I’m still hanging in the air that don’t make me to attempt any of the attack to the brute while the brute is seen to be in the normal condition and simply he kill me. So what is this issue I don’t know, I have try several thing to overcome this but still not successes so if you guys have any of the information about this then please let me know. Any of the help from you guys will be appreciated.

Re: Glitch there in "The Belgian Problem" that prevents in ‘Saints Row: The Third’

At starting even I was also having the same glitch for this game at the same location, so I have try several thing for that but finally I get the solution to overcome this situation for this gamer so you just try it, may it work for you so for that you have to set the difficulty to causal, and after that you will have more chances to shoot the Brute head. So just you have to change the difficulty for this game and have to play that location.

Re: Glitch there in "The Belgian Problem" that prevents in ‘Saints Row: The Third’

This is due to the file missing for the game that means that sometime during installation for the game into the system some of the file fails to get install there in the system , or may while downloading this game from the official site have not done properly so that may be the reason for having the glitch there in this game so let it verify first and after that you have to make the new installation for this game so for that just reinstall the entire file for this game, may this will resolve that glitch for the game.

According to my suggestion for this game that I have not seen such thing in my system while playing the same game at the same location, so this is not the gaming issue or any of the game glitch the glitch is there at your system only, may be this is due to installation problems and because of that you are getting this glitch there in your game, so finally I want to suggest you just reinstall the game.

Or there is one another alternate tricks that can be used for this glitch may this will work for you so for that you just Right click the game in steam and after that you have to go for the properties and there you have to search for the local files and then verify integrity of game cache and make the necessary changes if require there to make the game to process without any of the Glitch.

I’m also having the same problems so first I have make the uninstalling and reinstalling for this game but that don’t work, so finally I have again download that game and rafter that this work fine. So you just try to uninstalling and reinstalling and if that don’t work then just download again this game for your System.

Basically for the game there are none of the glitch there I have seen for the game since I play this game twice the day, but still not have seen this thing there in the game so as per my suggestion you have to verify the system requirement for this game make sure that the system that you are using to play this game have the minimum requirement for this game or not, so after the verification make sure that the system should meet the requirement for this game.
    So for the Minimum PC Specifications for the game ‘Saints Row: The Third’ go for this
    Minimum and Recommended PC Specifications for Saints Row: The Third

May this is the Glitch there in the game but however if you have change the difficulty level to the causal, then there are the possibility to have the chances for shooting the brute head and to make him knock out. However these versions have these things there in the game but may it will be fixed there for the release for the Patch for this game. However the changing for the difficulty work there in this game then let make the use of this tricks and make the use of the game to play there in to the system

There is no glitch in the game just shoot on the nyts of the brute and he will fall.......

smile Re: Glitch there in "The Belgian Problem" that prevents in ‘Saints Row: The Third’

Hello Guys.. Just completed that stage. i first had that problem too. but then i tried to activate the CHEATS so that i wont die when the big guy hits me. it didnt work. THEN i activated the 'GOLDENGUN' cheat, so that when you have only few seconds to kill him, he may die with the cheat. and luckily it worked for me.. i tried it twice to check if its working or now.

for safety keep both the cheats on till that phase completes. then switch them off after that job completes...

TRY IT..

smile Re: Glitch there in "The Belgian Problem" that prevents in ‘Saints Row: The Third’

Also there is another way to overcome this. here is the link for saved game for game after the BELGIAN PROBLEM..

follow the instructions in the file.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by vrpthetimekiller View Post
    Also there is another way to overcome this. here is the link for saved game for game after the BELGIAN PROBLEM..

follow the instructions in the file.
    Doesn't work for me - I get your character all right, but the next mission in the phone is The Belgian Problem!

Any help is appreciated...

Quote Originally Posted by gj62 View Post
    Doesn't work for me - I get your character all right, but the next mission in the phone is The Belgian Problem!

Any help is appreciated...
    It could be a steam cache issue so try to verify game cache in Steam and it will most likely download the missing files. After this the game will start to download something and you wont be facing this glitch again.

Happy Re: Glitch there in "The Belgian Problem" that prevents in ‘Saints Row: The Third’

Sorry about that guys, i posted the wrong file . here is the "THE BELGIAN PROBLEM" saved files. Copy them and Go to load game and load the file "THE BELGIAN PROBLEM". the game loads after from that stage of the game.

also try to play that phase of the stage with "THEGOLDENGUN" cheat in the cellphone. at the end of the stage you get to choose to : "if you want to blow up that building" or "if you want to keep it to yourselves".
    I kept it for myself...

Enjoy the game fellas....

lol don't know why when I use "the golden gun" cheat and it doesn't works-,-, I can't even damage the brute...
    Last edited by fwhqfiqwhdfiqwlol; 24-12-2011 at 10:09 PM.

ThumbsUp Re: Glitch there in "The Belgian Problem" that prevents in ‘Saints Row: The Third’

i finally got the solution. just download this file and paste it in the folder in which you installed saint row the third..........

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast