Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: Glitch there in "The Belgian Problem" that prevents in ‘Saints Row: The Third’

how do you copy the files and where

never min i foud how just use the cheat never die

Re: Glitch there in "The Belgian Problem" that prevents in ‘Saints Row: The Third’

its working thnxx bro.!

ThumbsUp Re: Glitch there in "The Belgian Problem" that prevents in ‘Saints Row: The Third’

Quote Originally Posted by saurabhbond008 View Post
    i finally got the solution. just download this file and paste it in the folder in which you installed saint row the third..........
    Thankz alot dude it helped me a lot . I was able to finish the Belgian Problem. I appreciate it a lot bro

Exclamation Re: Glitch there in "The Belgian Problem" that prevents in ‘Saints Row: The Third’

Quote Originally Posted by vrpthetimekiller View Post
    Sorry about that guys, i posted the wrong file . here is the "THE BELGIAN PROBLEM" saved files. Copy them and Go to load game and load the file "THE BELGIAN PROBLEM". the game loads after from that stage of the game.

also try to play that phase of the stage with "THEGOLDENGUN" cheat in the cellphone. at the end of the stage you get to choose to : "if you want to blow up that building" or "if you want to keep it to yourselves".
    I kept it for myself...

Enjoy the game fellas....
    funny thing it didnt work i put it in the storage and cant find the save can you help me?

Re: Glitch there in "The Belgian Problem" that prevents in ‘Saints Row: The Third’

Quote Originally Posted by killer231 View Post
    funny thing it didnt work i put it in the storage and cant find the save can you help me?
    I think that you have to paste it in the folder where you have installed saints row the third game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23