Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glitch there in "The Belgian Problem" that prevents in ‘Saints Row: The Third’

Re: Glitch there in "The Belgian Problem" that prevents in ‘Saints Row: The Third’

where to paste it?

smile Re: Glitch there in "The Belgian Problem" that prevents in ‘Saints Row: The Third’

paste it in the folder where you installed saint row the third n enjoy it.................

Re: Glitch there in "The Belgian Problem" that prevents in ‘Saints Row: The Third’

I need this save file ... can any1 upload it plzz ...!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scari_xdz View Post
    I need this save file ... can any1 upload it plzz ...!!
    You can get the save game file of the Saints Row: The Third for the "The Belgian Problem" from here or from here.

Help Please, pasted the save games in the folder and now when i go into the game my progress is all lost, i'm presented with Load (Empty) or New Game.. Continue is gone... Any body got an idea how to help.

Thanks.

For those who have difficultity, I also have solution from Krauserx from SaintsRow.com. i've upload it in 4shared.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Lyon; 19-02-2012 at 03:35 PM.

I think I found a somewhat fix....If you guys are experiencing lag like me cause i'm ignorant and played it...use cheatengine and speedhack the game to about 0.2 or 0.3

bargle Guest

guys please also upload savedir.sr3d_pc and sr3def_profile files i cannot play with mine i using skidrow

Thank you so much Saura! Your fix worked perfectly for me. Don't know how you did it, but my system (under min requirements) was able to run just by copying that file to my install directory, just made the brute die in one shot. Thanks again, great fix!

so ive basicly dl'd all the rar.s not sure where to put them and so far all the places i ave put them arent refistering in game so im pretty much clueless as what to do now but i hate this glitch!!

how did you get sauras solution to work i couldnt and i pasted the file in the instal directory!?

You need to copy paste the file in the installation directory which is C:/Program Files / Saint Row Directory. Also try to find the save game directory of this game. You can replace some of file there. You need to check for the appropriate file to download and run the setup.

when you less your resolution game get speed but quality will be very less.I tried lowing my resolution to 320X200 it worked for me you can kill that glitch easily the game quality will be very low. you can change afterward after killing the brute keep activated goldengun you can off the cheat after this mission

Re: Glitch there in "The Belgian Problem" that prevents in ¡®Saints Row: The Third¡¯

Change resoluion to 640X400 in widescreen or 512X384 IN standard mode the game quality will be less speed will improve you can kill the glitch easily i tried it works for me. If this does not work change to 320X240 it will be more less quality.if not activate goldengun in cheat after killing the brute u can turn off the cheat.

YOUR A LEGEND MAN THANK YOU I LOVE U BRO THANK U AHH MAN THANK U

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast