Thread: Is there new life for Vanilla MvC3?

Is there new life for Vanilla MvC3?

Do you have noticed the influx of the MvC3 players on the PSN within past few days? Is the same thing is going to happen with the Xbox live? There are lots of people who are getting the game at healthy discount from the stores. The people who have purchased the game can tell me whether they are planning to buy new Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 or they will stay with the original one? Also tell me whether you are supposed to play the game with Vanilla online? Kindly post the response of yours over here in this particular thread.

Re: Is there new life for Vanilla MvC3?

I don’t think so I am going to play the game on the PS3 of mine. I wanted to be safe and I am wondering that I am going to play XBL version of this particular game Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. Also I am looking to re up the XBL account of mine.

Well I have decided that I am not going play the vanilla MvC3 online. According to me netcode is supposed to be trash. If the developer of the game are not saying in this particular matter than I am wondering that UMvC3 seems to be better. I was under the impression that they have not tested the game network capabilities outside of the country.

Regarding this particular game I wanted to tell you is that there is an improvement into the connection of XBL. It seems to be quite enough when I will be able to land the X-23's loops consistently. I am not having any idea why it is happening but I am wondering that new players in the game are going to have the better internet. I think I will not be able to get the MvC3 once I have dropped the Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. I am not having patients to say good bye to the scenario of the Weskers and Wolverines.

Just I have uploaded the copy of Vanilla MVC3 from the e-bay and I am preparing for recentky released game Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. Once this particular game will get hit then all the players who are looking to play this particular game will not bothered at all.
    I am wondering that MVC3 would be same as that of the SFIV.

I have noticed the same thing as I have begun to win lots of games as I was playing the ranked matches against of the people who are having total of the 20 matches. I have crushed the same with Dante with Akuma and Arthur golden armor firebottle toss asset. I have sent a message that he should not be afraid to teleport so that I can get around of me. He replied that he is not aware of how to teleport? I have told about the same and simply sent him here to the SRK study. I think I am going to mess with the Vanilla and still there are new people who are picking up with second hand to play.

If they are going to provide the support for the spectators than I think there will be better to have the netcode. However with the full spectator it would run same as before.

Well I am not sure about the PSN since I have not purchased PS3 until there was releasing of the SSF4. I have found that Vanilla SF4 on the computer of mine was running well. I have also got the steam version of the AE.
    I am sure about the thing that is MvC3 is supposed to run on Peer to Peer matchmaking. I am not sure about the iflux of the new players. I have played the game with number of fighter and simply ranked players and figured out how to play the game at the higher level. So that people are able to getting the idea how to play the above mentioned game.

I wanted to tell you that I have started to play vanilla with the preparation of the UMVC3. By using the netcode I will be able to play the game with the online as well as offline friend of mine.