Thread: audio is skipping in Saints Row: The Third

audio is skipping in Saints Row: The Third

In my computer I have recently installed Saints Row: The Third game and this game is giving me problem with the audio. In this game while watching some videos like cut scenes or listening to the voice audio is skipping. I don’t whether problem is with the Saints Row: The Third game or audio drivers.

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: audio is skipping in Saints Row: The Third

According to me you should first check in your computer whether this problem occurs with the Saints Row: The Third game only or same thing happen with any other games I installed in your computer. if this problem occurs with any other games also in your computer then it means problem is with the sound drivers and that is why I will suggest you to remove the sound drivers which is currently installed in your computer and after removing the drivers you have to run the Ccleaner and after running the Ccleaner you have to reboot the computer. now after rebooting the computer you have to insert the drivers CD again and after that you have to install the sound drivers again in your computer. now after installing the sound drivers in your computer again you have to check whether audio is still skipping or not.

I hope after reinstalling the sound drivers your problem will get solved.

I have checked other games in my computer and with other games I am not facing the same problem and I have also checked all the sound setting in my computer and and after checking all the sound setting I have open the Saints Row: The Third game and also check sound setting of the game also and after that reinstalled the sound drivers also with no luck.

What should I do to get rid of this issue?

As you have said the you are facing this problem with Saints Row: The Third game only and with other games you are not facing the same problem and that is why I would like to tell you that you should reinstall the Saints Row: The Third game in your computer and after that your problem will get solved.