Thread: what’s your storage place in The elder scrolls - skyrim

what’s your storage place in The elder scrolls - skyrim

HI everyone actually I am totally noob in this game so please clear my doubt and share some of your views on my question. More to the point buying your own house, is there a definite location/chest where you are able to store items? I make use of to store items on Lydia, however apparently she had a weight limit. So what else you guys will say on it. Please share your replies with me. I am sure that you guys will clear my doubt.

Re: what’s your storage place in The elder scrolls - skyrim

On the Xbox 360, I make use of barrels in any town. Some empty barrel is able to be used to store a seemingly infinite amount of junk. I'm regarding 35 hours into the game and have not lost a single item within my original barrel in Riverwood. Please note this possibly will work in a different way on other platforms (PS3 or PC).

I store my items within barrels scattered all the way through Skyrim. Most of the time I position them in discrete locations to make it feel additional like I'm truly hiding my goods starting probable thieves XD. I presently make note of what Items I put where.

There's a chest all through front of High Hrothgar which is empty. I haven't tested it yet, however this may do in a pinch. I used an abandoned shack in the wilderness for a while. After several weeks in game the chests respawned and the items disappeared. Presently realize you might lose it if it's not on you or in your house.