Thread: Challenge in Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

Challenge in Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

Well I am really excited about the Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. I am not aware of the working of the characters of this particular game and not having idea regarding the challenges of this particular game. this is a new game and hence there will be raising of the new chances into the game. Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Challenge in Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

I am not able to find anything new in the game and only one thing which I have noticed over here is that sticking with the random team.

After going through the post of yours I wanted to tell you over here is that I would like to make a new team and I will observe that how the team of mine will work in the game. I think there will be requirement of checking of the plan all the new characters into the training room once I have put the same into the game.

Well I wanted to tell you over here is that the team of mine is supposed to be Dante,random,random just because of Dante. I have spent all the time of mine into the training mode of the game. so I think it seems to be obvious that I will not be able to stick with the any of the team of mine with the day one whether I have selected the team member randomly or intentionally.
    I think the entire thing is looking quite amazing. Personally I am looking to make the team of Joe, Rocket Raccoon & Vergil. Or I can replaced the Vergil with Doom.