Thread: Can I make weapons stronger in The elder scrolls - skyrim

Can I make weapons stronger in The elder scrolls - skyrim

Hello guys I am having one question about this game. At the moment I am at level 20 and I am using one-handed sword that does 22 damage, and I have it enchanted to perform some magica damage as well. Simply thing is I don’t approximating the sword though; it’s one of them curvy pirate looking swords. I presently picked up a latest random dungeon sword, and it looks cool and I wish for to make use of it, however it does 6 less damage (16) afterward the pirate sword I’m using at the moment. Is there some way to make a sword you own stronger (increase the damage), and if so are able to you do it yourself or have to pay someone to perform it?

Re: Can I make weapons stronger in The elder scrolls - skyrim

I have dis-enchanted allot of items now and have a pleasant list of enchantments to pick from, although at what time I go and make use of the enchantment table and pick an item to enchant, most of the enchantments iv discovered cannot even be picked to use, and a few items like my heavy armor boots have no options at all, how does all that work?

What type of sword did you find? Is it steel, elven, glass? You can bring it to the grindstone at any blacksmith and if you have the proper materials (mined or bought from the smith) you can improve it. You can improve the weapon's damage even further if you choose the Smithing perk that specializes in that weapon type. So if it's a steel sword you can choose the steel Smithing perk and appreciably increase stats on the majority steel gear. As far as enchanting goes, you can simply put certain enchantments on certain items. You possibly will presently not have learned any enchantments for boots yet.

It’s a gauldur blackblade, its black through this red glow(from the absorb health enchant), I akin to it allot superior then the pirate sword, not sure what it’s made from, has a steel shine on the way to it however.

Well no matter what it was, I dis-enchanted it to learn the absorb health delight. No, the arcane blacksmith perk is the next one I’m going to unlock; at what time I can that is. It necessitate level 60 in smithing, I’m at level 27. Is there a way to increase your smithing level all the way through training? Like the similar way you pay to train in dissimilar forms of combat or magic?