Thread: Dark Phoenix impression in Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

Dark Phoenix impression in Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

I have installed Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 on the gaming console of mine. The team of mine was containing Chun, Doom, Phoenix. After playing couple of ranked matches I have come to know about that team of mine will be able to do well while playing. After playing the game further I have concluded that Phoenix is not cutting any more. Phoenix is having more liability. Let me know if you are having any speculation in this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Dark Phoenix impression in Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

I have found that Phoenix is supposed to throwing one fireball into the air when they are supposed to returning to the ground. It did not seems to be difficult to insatiate since you can do the same by using the flight mode and then throw one fireball and you have to teleport the same. If you are looking to throw three fireball at the single moment of the time then I let you know that it will not be a good option for you at all. If you have accidentally throw the fireball without making use of the flight mode and it will simply return to the ground.

The X factor damage and duration is simply turned down in the game and it will not turned down the duration. According to me it did not supposed to be big deal for Dark Phoenix with the level 1, 2 or 3. X factor level will have the enough damage capabilities to destroy the other characters of the game.

The biggest problem associated over here is that Meter gain is reduced and it can be stolen with TAC. It will require bigger meter investment in the game. it did not seems to worth because in the game because you will not build the meter as quickly in the game. you should not mention whole bar of the meter which can be stolen from you through TAC. You will be able to guard against of them. Same thing can be happen by the other players also choose to guard against of the gaining meter by making use of TAC. It is also having the Health nerf in the game and I am wondering that Phoenix would easily die in the game. there are people who are looking to replace the same.

Personally I don’t play Phoenix. In case I lose the Phoenix player it will be the someone who are knowing the character and it will not throw the couple of balls and simply teleport the same into the level3.

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you over here is that Dark Phoenix players are supposed to make use of the crouching light with the cross-ups. There is nothing wrong with that particular thing because it will be one of the tool of the Dark Phoenix. It is complaining about the Wolverine players using the dive kicks and it seems to be quite frustrating and it is the part of the offense so you have to learn to counter it in the game.

According to me the biggest nerf will be the fireballs are supposed to disappearing when she is being hit. By doing teleport will simply lead you to dying yourself and simply getting poked and the opponent of yours should be hit by the firewall. You will be able to wait for the fireballs hit before you are supposed to do the teleport but it will mix up with the thing.
    Also I have noticed that there will be reduction of the amount which she supposed to slide forward in the game. I am not able to hit confirm into launcher from the Dark Phoenix.