Thread: How Team Hyper Combos is working in Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3?

How Team Hyper Combos is working in Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3?

I have come to know about the term Team Hyper Combos regarding this particular game Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. I wanted to know how is it working? Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How Team Hyper Combos is working in Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3?

There is fun while playing the game with Spencer and Amaterasu. Okami Shuffle is continuning for moment when the Bionic Arm is seems to be recovered in the game. it is blocking and you are having the opportunity to get yourself mix up with other character. Also it will include the small window where you will be able to command throws them at the time of the shuffle. So the game is supposed to be spot the assist call and simply smack the THC in case it is blocked by any mean.

I have noticed that THC in the game is seems to be something which is under explored in Vanilla. It did not seems to be worth with the full team and the proper team chemistry and there are Many THC which is supposed to do the clipse the damage of the level 3 hyper. The favrioute combination of mine Chris, Amaterasu, Storm.

Well in this particular game I wanted to tell you over here is that the favorite THC of mine Zero, Ammy, Doom. Sphere Flame in the game is supposed to carries and it supposed to do usual business when Okami Shuffle is supposed to get few of hits. Rekkoha kicks in and simply holds them at the place and then it finsihses before the Okami supposed to shuffle which is supposed slams them and simply back down at the ground. If you are having 4 bars and you will be able to do Rekkoha after finishing with the first one in the game. Shuffle is fullscreen it will simply prevent characters doing so much protect from the assist who will simply die to this. It is quite unfortunate because none of them are having invincibility.

According to me you will be able to see the removal of the DHC glitch which will be more of these in ultimate. Due to glitch it will allow you do building of the meter in the game.

THC are supposed to be underexplored just because of the meter. This particular glitch are going to come out when you are coming with combos. As I am going for the full screen the assist of mine is died in the game.
    Another thing which I wanted to tell you over here is that it seems to be more relevant in this particular game. THC is giving you access to quick OTG. Dante is normally combo after the ground throw but the THC into Hail Storm. If you can consider Trish or Chun Li than it will be easy combo after knockdown.

Currently I am having team consist of storm, sentinel, amateratsu. According to me it would be the most broken team into the game. Well I am looking forward to do some more testing on the team of mine and I will let you know about the same.