Thread: Which character will be on High tier in Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3?

Which character will be on High tier in Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3?

as the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here. Well there are lots of characters available in the game. according to me which character is having the ability to reach on the high tier in Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Which character will be on High tier in Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3?

In this particular game Zero buster is supposed to be the big nerf in the game and the combos can be easily change the little to the adjust for the purpose of the soft knockdown. You will not be able to buster full screen and then simply dash into the pressure.
    You will be able to do the full screen lighting and you have to make the same totally safe by simply cancelling in into the level 3 bluster and after that you have to apply more pressure. It will be as good as of the MVC3 or it could be better since there is health increase into the game.

I am wondering that Zero and Wesker are supposed to be position at least higher tier in the game. you should know that taskmaster would be at the top tier.

According to me Wesker's gunshot nerf ruins him to be great degree in terms of the combos in the game. I would like to tell you that most of the whiners are not giving look on the technical aspects. Zero's Buster did not supposed to be the hard knockdown and I don’t think so it will affect well. Vergil is seems to be good and the damage done by the same is not great at all. He is not looking on the meter builder.

Well I have played this particular game and I have come to know about that Wesker's gunshot nerf is going to affect on the t scrub Weskers who is supposed relied on the full screen and anti air gunshot teleport hit is confirmed. combo potential is supposed to greater and now the Cobra Strike is able to cancel teleport and you will be able to combo with jaguar Kick. Zero's Buster is supposed to be the soft knockdown and he will be able to convert full screen buster shots to the combos. You will be able to cancel the Buster by using any of the special way and it will lose you the hard knockdown.

I don’t think so vergil will not reach at the top of the tier in the game. because of the only facts that normals did not safe on the block rather than that of the lack of the damage. But I am sure that people will be able to find the H S H S loop until there is push blocked.

After going through the entire game I have come to know about that the damage done by Vergil is not as low as you are thinking. Vanilla Zero syndrome will do the low damage as the output at the first attempt. People should spend some more time with the character’s tools and mechanics so that they will be increment in the damage output in the game.

Well I am having opinion is that there should be more about the reset after the first combo and everyone in the game seems to be of the 6 to 800K per day without dhcs. Hence it is dependent on the situation how you are supposed to put the your opponent in afterwards and now dhcs is glitch is gone. The developer of the game should fix the weakness of doom and he has having the worst ground dash into the game. no doubt he is dangerous into the down diagonal direction but he has having really less amount of the option into the up diagonal direction.

zero buffs has to do something with nerfed the buster. the buster nerfs will not allow zero to do something which I have stated over here.
    He will not be able to zone people without using the air busters.
    He will not be able to get on the zoning characters just because of the soft knockdown.
    I wanted to tell you that the wesker or dante will be able to get on the top tier since it having the good synergy with each and everyone just because of the otgs and teleports.