Thread: Lets bet who will end up being broke the Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

Lets bet who will end up being broke the Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

In this particular game Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 I wanted to talk about the characters who are supposed to cause the problem in the game? you have to furnish details regarding character and moves and a valid reason about the same. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Lets bet who will end up being broke the Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

Well I am wondering about Zero. He has having some ultimate buff in the game. I am having Fei Long factor where he has supposed to good before all the other of the busted stuff supposed to move down and he has become little bit better in the game and suddenly he has supposed to become at the top of the tier in the game.

Nemesis Super Armored Assist is having the Haggar and Tron. He seems to be assist character when he has supposed to forced on the point. He has supposed to be super armored and overhead punch is supposed to be the GTFO assist and simply making him staple on the lots of team.
    Herp Derp Super Air X Factor Super is able to do shuffle, hail storm, skrull inferno. The same thing is not going to happen with the ground supers. I am able to see each and every bad players with the combo just as it supposed to be the regular bnb with the 2 of the same kind of the super tacked at the end of the each and every character in the game.

According to me Nova is going to be busted in this particular game by any mean.

If you are talking about the new characters of this particular game than I am wondering about the Vergil. It is not easy to come up with the same. It seems to be limited than that of the Dante without having the meter in the game. Strider in the game is supposed to end being retarded with any character who is having the low health and I am not able to find out anyone in the game as strong as Zero in the game.

I wanted to discuss something about the old version of the characters than I am wondering that Dante will end up being hella. He setup with the assists which are supposed to be really nasty mix ups which cannot be advanced guarded in the game. there is frame advantage in the game and still supposed to be block lots of usages and setups which are mixing up in the game. there should be triple jump as well as double air dash into the devil trigger and it will make him quite stronger at the time of super which was quite enough for Vanilla. With the triple jump you will be able to get up on the super jump height and throw 2 thunderbolts, activate flight and also throw 4 thunderbolts just before the landing. All will be able to call for assist then you will not be able to do the super jump in the game.

Viper in the game is having the potential to reach at the top of the tier in the game and I think he will be the best character in this particular game.

Storm or Trish is looking like sleeper for the new Ops with the new buffs. Captain America will not be able to Op in the game. he is the another character which can be deal with the rushdown rather than that of the sitting as well as blocking. I am wondering that he will go up in the game.

Well Doom is having massive solo damage in the game and he can combo off the throws. He has having the tricky dash and simply cancelling the normal into the high as well as low of the double. He is supposed to be getting faster and his foot is supposed to be dives and it will be ridic. also I am thinking that Chris and Captain America will not be able to reach the higher tier.

We are aware of the thing that is the Viper is having lots of element in the game and due to this particular reason it seems to be quite difficult to decipher him. The entire game is supposed to concentrated on Zoing and there will be number of tools in the game which will let you know about the projectile of the game. cartwheel is having the invincibility at the time of the starting through the projectile. People are also saying that the Vergil is supposed to be the best character since it is having the air control which is having the their own weakness.