Thread: The HUD of Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 is worst ever

The HUD of Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 is worst ever

Well in this particular thread I wanted to talk about the HUD of Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 game. there are lots of people who are supposed to complaining about the same. The color in the game is getting muted if you are not supposed to notice when they are gone in the game. it should be fixed by the developer of the game. personally I am expecting that they will release DLC to fix the issue which I have stated over here. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: The HUD of Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 is worst ever

I don’t think so the developer of the game will release DLC to fix the HUD problem for this particular game. however we will be able to switch to the original HUD back or simply customize the HUD to make the thing working for you.

Due to HUD issue I am wondering this particular game is seems to be annoying and due to this I don’t want to play this particular game. we are getting assist 1 at the bottom of the screen and Assist 2 at the top of the screen and what about the meter bars. It seems to be quite difficult when you are looking to meter between 3 and 4 bars in the game.

I am not having happy timing with the game due to HUD problem and I think it should be addressed by the developer of the game as early as possible. The meters on the screen are seems to be bad just because of the giant numbers in the game.
    So far I wanted to tell you that you should keep the HUD to Slightly. You will get the big old English letter on the screen. It will proclaim the hyper bar level and American far sightedness would distinguished the health bars on the console screen. So try the same and let me know whether it was useful to you or not.

Well we are aware of the thing that is the developer of the game did not bothered about the issue which we are being discussed over here. I am looking for an option which will allow us to switch to Vanilla HUD. There should be kind of Classical and Normal option into the game menu which will help me out to switch between the different kind of HUD. I hope the developer of the game will address the above mentioned issue as early as possible.

After going through the issue of all the users who have posted over here I would like to comment that all the users should contact the developer of the game. they are the only people who will help you out to make the thing working for you.