Thread: Not happy with Zimos in Saint Row: The Third

Not happy with Zimos in Saint Row: The Third

HI guys I think title clear the whole question. So that’s my issue and I am sure many of you are having same difficulty with their game. I am sure even you guys are not happy with the Zimos. He is frustrating in my opinion. Not that his missions or character is irritating however his sad voice! I am acquainted with this is over the top however that auto-tune voice is accordingly irritating! Anybody else have the same opinion? Please share your thoughts on this with me.

Re: Not happy with Zimos in Saint Row: The Third

In my opinion from what I have seen, Zimos is appealing overwhelming. He's a skilled pimp who had to have a tracheotomy, and as a result he decided to construct the most excellent of it he had his voicebox auto-tuned. That gold michrophone cane of his is as well overwhelming. I'd love on the way to have that obsession.

Re: Not happy with Zimos in Saint Row: The Third

Yes, he is irritating. His voice is bad and does not keep his mouth shut, like drilling. And the pain is not dying during the game (even in the finals), but the characters above. This is his first appearance. Johnny has been there since day 1, game 1. Following his death. That's what I'm getting right there. They replaced Stilwater is a rough number with some old, washed pimp who cannot even speak without batteries?