Thread: what is the simple way to find Friends or Foes in the elder scrolls skyrim?

what is the simple way to find Friends or Foes in the elder scrolls skyrim?

So I'm having problem telling among enemies and friendly folk within the wilderness. Playing an assassin type I don't know whether they are friendly or not in anticipation of they are attacking me, and by after that I've lost my sneak attack. Is there a easy method to perceive what sort of enemy they are, from a safe distance?

Re: what is the simple way to find Friends or Foes in the elder scrolls skyrim?

I suppose within many ways it's more immersive not knowing friend from foe. The game has a shade of grey that way rather than being black or white. There is no reason on the way to take for granted a bandit should attack you all the time. Presently makes it annoying not knowing who to kill. Well one way is to sneak till they observe you. If they start to acquire close to you, or make noises like who goes there, after that they are an enemy. Would be nice to know earlier whether they are an enemy or not.

That is a big difficulty. I have the similar build. My character approximately sank an enchanted dwarven arrow through x3 sneak damage into M'aiq. Simply the unusual detail that the distant figure had a tail saved M'aiq commencing a hunting accident. I also almost killed a guy praying at his family tomb. The public should be informing that the Dragonborn requires them to wear bright and prominent color-coded armbands. This would be a very nifty option to have. I also have a bow/stealth character and sometimes I just don't know whether to attack or not. I don't want to miss out on potential quest givers or somewhat significant. Sometimes it's appealing noticeable at what time they are talking to additional NPC's, a number of the dialogue gives them away.

I've meet over a half dozen bandit groups up to now that held long and detailed conversations through each other. There just is no sure way to tell. Though I have started killing anyone in black robes just on principle now. Thank goodness they color-coded themselves in favor of me.

What I've been performing is firing a bow at a target at the back them. this "wakes them up" sufficient to paint their name on top of the HUD (i.e. "bandit", etc.) however they will turn away on the way to investigate the noise, leaving you free on the way to either fire another time (from Hidden) or sneak up real fast through your melee weapon. If you are too far to reach them, you are able to fire at a wall or somewhat past them, and after that wait for them to articulate "I have to be hearing things (shrug)" (despite the arrow quivering within the wall or the tree.

If you pay attention on the way to your compass, enemies show up red dots! The difficulty is, the range is too short to be useful! In Oblivion, there was a number of skills or something that comprehensive that range, however damned if I am able to remember what it is!

Oblivion's compass didn't illustrate enemies at all. On the other hand, what Oblivion did tell you was the name of the target within your crosshair, which, not surprisingly sufficient, was a huge help in target acquisition.

I've experienced much of the similar that people describe here. I felt bad regarding the farmer walking the road. I still ambushed a patrol from a local city thoughts they were bandits (in view of the fact that the last group I didn't attack was bandits). I had the first two "bandits" dead before the 3rd patrol guard got to me. At that point, I figured through the first two dead, what dissimilarity it makes if I add a third on the way to the list.