Thread: All about Tiers or Actual balance of Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

All about Tiers or Actual balance of Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

We know that this particular game Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 has been recently released. Well I am wondering that there will be few tourneys have happened. It would be great to discussing about the balance and opinion regarding players. It seems to be interesting how the opinion of people is supposed to change over the time. Let me know about the speculation of yours on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: All about Tiers or Actual balance of Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

Well according to me Dante should be on the top. He has having all the kind of the opinion just because of the movepool. His combination is supposed to do the big damage and used to build the good meter. He is able to do the DHC reset into both direction.
    I wanted to tell you that Tron should be between of the middle and high. She is also able to get the big damage and meter with the right assist. You will be able to use the DHC reset before the Servbot Surprise hits.

I wanted to tell you that the Storm would be at the middle or high tier. She is having really good mobility with the dashes and airdashes. She is also capable of both the Zoning and rushdown of the character. Whirlwind will be able to keep up with the most of the other projectiles. It will simply push the opponenet in the direction of the corner or simply hit on the block. She will be able to use the jump-cancellable normals, airdashes, and lightning attacks so that she will be able to keep the offensive momentum in the game. she is also having the overheads just because of the floating ability in the game. finally I would like to tell you over here is that she will be able to start with the DHC reset out of the any of the combo.

In this particular game I would like to know about that the Phoenix is at high or you can say on the top tier. She is having number of tools for both purpose of the zoning and rushdown.

Storm is seems to be strong character according to me and it is having lots of option in the game. but I am not happy with the health pool of this particular character. If you are supposed to drop the combo and it did not seems to really worth to give a match. I am wondering that 50 hits for the dante is seems to be 10 for the some of the characters.

I think I would like to share over here is that Tier lists is seems to be based on the top-level knowledge as well as execution in the game. also you will be really glad to know about that difficulty of the play never move the character at the down side of the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Parker View Post
    I think I would like to share over here is that Tier lists is seems to be based on the top-level knowledge as well as execution in the game. also you will be really glad to know about that difficulty of the play never move the character at the down side of the list.
    well I agree with the thing which you have stated in the previous post of yours. I am wondering that the tier list is used to find out how all the characters as well as meta games are supposed to be developed and executed after the list creation of the game. you can consider the eg of Super Smash Melee. Jigglypuff was at the low tier for the 10 years until and unless is someone is supposed to come along and dominating on him and suddenly he supposed to be at the top tier in the game.

After going through the post of yours I wanted to tell you over here is that SSF4 was the continuation of the SF4 which was released 2 years before. We are having the basic knowledge of characters and how was the thing faired in SF4 series.
    So the entire thing is totally dependent on the moving of the character up as well as down in the game. the new character introduced are not placed at the after Evo. There will not be meaning of talking about the Tier until and unless we are not having the idea of the game.

I don’t agree with you at all. As far as I know there will not be accurate tier list until and unless there is Evo. So I think we should play the game and then we should discuss about the tire of the game.

It seems to be quite difficult to discuss about the tire list of the game. well it is require to have assist in the game and it is seems to be an important strength. Tier lists is supposed to provide an information regarding how the characters are good and that is the reason how they are accurate in the game. we require to make guess which character should be placed at the top and which one will be placed at the bottom in the game.

I agree that we should wait till Evo gets released. People are looking for the tier list in the game it will be really meaningful all the people who are wanted to play this particular game.