Thread: Assassins network not displaying my achievements in Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Assassins network not displaying my achievements in Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Hello guys I am having some issue with this game. Actually issue with the Assassins network. So my problem is Assassins network not displaying my achievements. I have done with the 53 achievements and at what time I went to check AC network at that moment it shows me that I have only completed with the 22 out of my 53 achievements. I don’t know what the wrong with it is. Do you guys are having any idea about it. If you know anything then please share it with me. I am waiting for your response.

Re: Assassins network not displaying my achievements in Assassin's Creed: Revelations

I've presently checked my achievement list, and mine is accurately the similar: 22/53. Some achievements I am acquainted with I earned are at rest locked (similar to the majority of the War Machine missions, Da Ja Vu, and the majority of the complete series achievements. Is it apparent that the achievements are re-locked if you begin a fresh game session still if you don't go in excess of your old one? I am acquainted with I am supposed to have gotten that Spring Cleaning one, in view of the fact that I battered a small number of guards to death through a broom previous today.

Re: Assassins network not displaying my achievements in Assassin's Creed: Revelations

I'm having the similar difficulty, achievements I am acquainted with I've received (particularly those regarding concluding the assortment of sequences) don't demonstrate up within the Assassin's Network. It is synched by means of my uplay version, the games synched through the uplay account. Any news regarding this question?

I came here for the reason that I have the similar difficulty. It's not presently that I am acquainted with for sure I accomplish these things, I've perceive them red and "Achieved". That was previous to I finished the most important story of the game. At the moment I have completed the story, and after that have fun the Christina and the Lost Da Vinci missions and at the moment they are disappeared. Did the respite of you who have their achievements protected finish the major story? Possibly it's a bug or Ubisoft consider we would like a possibility to re-achieve them if we would like to replay the game another time?