Thread: Is supra there in NEED FOR SPEED: THE RUN?

Is supra there in NEED FOR SPEED: THE RUN?

Guys I wanted to know it from you all as if this car supra is there in the game or not? That’s what I want to know it from you all. I have been getting to hear some rumors from some of my friends about the same and hence I am thinking that to confirm it from you all. Now tell me if supra is there in the game or not? I need a response from you all for the same. so do reply accordingly on the same waiting for the response from you all on the same. so start replying guys.

Re: Is supra there in NEED FOR SPEED: THE RUN?

Yes it is there in the game and I cant understand that how can you ask such kind of silly questions here. I simply don’t think so that is the need of doing it. So this is what I want to say here. now I hope that you have got the necessary response that you were looking for that’s it from my side for you.

I don’t understand why this car is there in the game I simply don’t understand the importance of the car at all, that’s what I am saying here. I don’t think so they are no longer needed in the game at all, that’s what I want to say here. please explain me what is the importance of supra in the game?

Dude first of all don’t say like that it is a great car that I have seen recently. It was car that was used by the world champion Chris Rado. Plus Toyota Supra is road & motorsport legend from Japan. I think so this much reasons are much enough for you to make you explain that why they are needed in the game that’s what I want to say here, so hope it was pretty much clear for you that’s it from my side for you all. I don’t understand why you can hate such kind of car? Please do give an explanation about the same as well if you have demanded an answer from me about the said question from your side.

Many of the nfs players do love the car much like the Ford GT and also the developers must have thought of retaining this car in the game and hence that’s the reason why they have kept that car in the game I hope this is pretty much clear from my side for you that’s it from my side for you and anything else that you need to know then please do feel free to ask here I will try and answer it for you.

If you have so much query as if why this car is there in the game then you can directly have a chat with the developers of this game and they will answer out for you as if why this car is actually there in the game I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s what I want to say here. so do watch out for the same. I think you will get a better response from them about the same.