Thread: Can we play NEED FOR SPEED: THE RUN on Windows XP?

Can we play NEED FOR SPEED: THE RUN on Windows XP?

So is that true? Would I be able to play this game in the windows xp? I am hearing that this game would be able to play only in windows 7? So is that true? Please do give me some replies from you all. I am waiting for the response from your side. I am using windows xp in my system and hence I have some doubt whether I would be able to play this game, I need some advise from you all for the same. well rest all of the configuration is quite updated from my side I need an information about the said issue from you all , so do reply on the same waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Can we play NEED FOR SPEED: THE RUN on Windows XP?

No you will not be able to play this game in the windows xp. Only vista and windows 7 have the feature of supporting the frostbite2.0 much like BF3 does it. So sorry to say but you cannot play the game with the windows xp as your operating system. So that is what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here.

I hope all your questions are answered and in case if you have any other issue then please do feel free to ask here about the same.

Why don’t you have a check at the minimum system requirement for the game and you will get all the information respectively. So that’s what my suggestion is here right now, anyways personally speaking I don’t think so it will be supported in windows xp. Since majority of the game these days have the capacity of running in the windows 7 and not windows xp. So I don’t think so you will be able to run in windows xp. However you can check the manuals for more such information and you will get it accordingly that’s what I am saying here.

Can you all please explain me what can be the primary reason behind the not running of the games in windows xp? Do you all have any answers for the same then please do reply so that I can believe on that. Yes I will be definitely checking on the manuals to get more information about the same but I want a reply from you all as if why windows xp cannot support this game at all. Do reply guys waiting for the response.

That’s because of direct 10x. this version of direct has never been developed for the windows xp before and hence that’s the reason why the game does runs very well in the windows vista as well as the windows 7. So that’s what I am saying here. I hope you did understand what I have said here tahts it from my side for you all.

Windows vista and windows 7 do have te feature of supporting the direct 10x. while direct 10x is not supported in windows xp.

Ok did understand what are you all trying to speak here, that’s a very sad feature that the game is not well supported in windows xp. I will have to wait and install the windows 7 for the sake of this game only. I don’t know that’s a really sad situation for me that’s what I want to say here. windows xp has been my favorite operating system and today I would be losing it.

No question of loosing it at all, well you can play the game in the console as well. That’s what youcan try out as well. Hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s what I want to say here.

It is not necessary that every game is available for the pc it can be made available for the consoles as well and rightly so it is made available for the xbox as well as PS3 and the game is available now for the consoles. That’s what I want to say here. so you can think of playing this game in the console and keep your favorite os in your system.