Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Extra DLC for PS3 users in Need for Speed: The Run

Video Games

Old 16-11-2011

Extra DLC for PS3 users in Need for Speed: The Run

Guys I have been hearing that there would be some extra dlc for this game and that is exclusively for the ps3 usres thatís what I am saying here. so what do you all have to say about the same. I mean why there isnít for the pc and also for the xbox users I donít understand why it is not there for them, thatís what I am saying here. Anyways itís a good news for the ps3 users and hence they can enjoy this feature for sure. So thatís what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I have said here thatís it from my side for you all.

Old 16-11-2011

Re: Extra DLC for PS3 users in Need for Speed: The Run

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurjari View Post
Guys I have been hearing that there would be some extra dlc for this game and that is exclusively for the ps3 usres thatís what I am saying here. so what do you all have to say about the same. I mean why there isnít for the pc and also for the xbox users I donít understand why it is not there for them, thatís what I am saying here. Anyways itís a good news for the ps3 users and hence they can enjoy this feature for sure. So thatís what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I have said here thatís it from my side for you all.
If it has been released for the ps3 users then I donít think so it will be the same for the xbox users. Since it will be a bit of odd situation for the gamers thatís what I am saying here. So thatís what I want to say here. I think DLC will be kept for the Pc but I donít think so they will be giving the extra dlc for the xbox. So thatís it from my side for you all.
Old 16-11-2011

I am wondering as if what new things would be there in the extra dlc that they are planning to introduce in PS3. Well thatís the question that everybody here would be thinking about, so thatís what I want to say here. do give me some replies about the same I am waiting for the response from your side/ so any of them who are having some idea then do pass on the information that would be better.
Old 16-11-2011

May be some extra levels and also the extra cars In the game thatís what I want to say here. so I hope you did understand what I am saying here, thatís what I want to say here. I donít have much information about the levels being introduced. So I suppose we will have to wait till the DLC is being officially announced for the PS3, thatís what I am saying here. so I hope you did understand what I am saying here thatís it from my side for you all.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,