Thread: Extra DLC for PS3 users in Need for Speed: The Run

Extra DLC for PS3 users in Need for Speed: The Run

Guys I have been hearing that there would be some extra dlc for this game and that is exclusively for the ps3 usres that’s what I am saying here. so what do you all have to say about the same. I mean why there isn’t for the pc and also for the xbox users I don’t understand why it is not there for them, that’s what I am saying here. Anyways it’s a good news for the ps3 users and hence they can enjoy this feature for sure. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I have said here that’s it from my side for you all.

Re: Extra DLC for PS3 users in Need for Speed: The Run

Quote Originally Posted by Gurjari View Post
    Guys I have been hearing that there would be some extra dlc for this game and that is exclusively for the ps3 usres that’s what I am saying here. so what do you all have to say about the same. I mean why there isn’t for the pc and also for the xbox users I don’t understand why it is not there for them, that’s what I am saying here. Anyways it’s a good news for the ps3 users and hence they can enjoy this feature for sure. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I have said here that’s it from my side for you all.
    If it has been released for the ps3 users then I don’t think so it will be the same for the xbox users. Since it will be a bit of odd situation for the gamers that’s what I am saying here. So that’s what I want to say here. I think DLC will be kept for the Pc but I don’t think so they will be giving the extra dlc for the xbox. So that’s it from my side for you all.

I am wondering as if what new things would be there in the extra dlc that they are planning to introduce in PS3. Well that’s the question that everybody here would be thinking about, so that’s what I want to say here. do give me some replies about the same I am waiting for the response from your side/ so any of them who are having some idea then do pass on the information that would be better.

May be some extra levels and also the extra cars In the game that’s what I want to say here. so I hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s what I want to say here. I don’t have much information about the levels being introduced. So I suppose we will have to wait till the DLC is being officially announced for the PS3, that’s what I am saying here. so I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all.