Thread: When will EA release Ferrari for NEED FOR SPEED: THE RUN in PS3?

When will EA release Ferrari for NEED FOR SPEED: THE RUN in PS3?

It is a small request for the developers of the ea sports to come up with the Ferrari in this game, so that’s what I am saying here. I am playing this game in my console and I am seriously missing the Ferrari in this game. So I am hoping that you all will be able to give me some information as if when the developers will be making the Ferrari implemented in the game that’s what I want to say here. so I hope you did understand what I am saying here. So please do reply on the same waiting for the response from your side.

Re: When will EA release Ferrari for NEED FOR SPEED: THE RUN in PS3?

Quote Originally Posted by Farhat$ View Post
    It is a small request for the developers of the ea sports to come up with the Ferrari in this game, so that’s what I am saying here. I am playing this game in my console and I am seriously missing the Ferrari in this game. So I am hoping that you all will be able to give me some information as if when the developers will be making the Ferrari implemented in the game that’s what I want to say here. so I hope you did understand what I am saying here. So please do reply on the same waiting for the response from your side.
    I think so ps3 has some good cars and hence I don’t think so it is necessary that they should be implementing the same for the Ps3 I think so it’s the time where they think about the pc as well. So that’s what I want to say here.

So hope this suggestion does gets counted from my side over here that’s what I want to say here, hope you all did get the necessary idea that’s it from my side for you.

No, please stay away from the Ferrari that’s the worst car that I have come across and hence I don’t want it in the game at all. That’s what I want to say here. I have hated that brand throughout my life and would not want in this game as well. So better it is if they don’t implement the car in the game that’s what I want to say here.

So I hope this is pretty much clear from my side for you, that’s what I am saying here.

Quote Originally Posted by Enos View Post
    No, please stay away from the Ferrari that’s the worst car that I have come across and hence I don’t want it in the game at all. That’s what I want to say here. I have hated that brand throughout my life and would not want in this game as well. So better it is if they don’t implement the car in the game that’s what I want to say here.

So I hope this is pretty much clear from my side for you, that’s what I am saying here.
    For me they are the best cars in the world. They have got some jaw dropping designs that would amaze everyone that’s what I am saying here. so hope this is pretty much clear for whoever has started this thread. I would love to have them in the game and I am hoping that the developers are looking to this actual conversation what we are having here and I am sure they will implement it accordingly that’s what I want to say here.

So this is what I wanted to say here I have cleared out the point that I have made here.

I think so other developers do deserve the credit of having more content that’s what I believe here, so that’s what I think about the subject right now, that’s it from my side for you all.