Thread: Xinput1_3.dll error on launching Assassins Creed Liberation

Xinput1_3.dll error on launching Assassins Creed Liberation

When I am trying to launch Assassins Creed Liberation game I am getting Xinput1_3.dll error on my screen. The message says that windows is unable to find the file. From where I can find this dll file. I had tried to re-install the game back again but that did not worked much. I want some help here to fix this issue. I am unable to play this game. Is there anyone getting the same issue.

Re: Xinput1_3.dll error on launching Assassins Creed Liberation

I think the game setup has a missing file. Due to which you are getting error. You have to find a proper setup file for the game or else it is not going to work. Try to find another download and then run it. I think the issue will be resolved. You can also try searching the dll file on web which will give you more detailed information on fixing the problem. Try to run windows update also. That will also help.

The error that you are facing is linked with the Direct X version. Your system is having a very old un-supprotive version of DirectX in your system. You have to re-update it back again so that the issue can be resolved. You can download the Direct X web installer and get the latest version through that. Remove the game from your pc after that and restart your pc. Then install it back and check again.

You are right about that. The dll file is linked with Direct X. I also got the same issue when I was trying to play Saint Rows. I had tried many things but nothing resolved. At the end I found a similar solution on web that tells to add Direct X in the system and it worked. There is no issue now. The game is working well. Just update the new edition and try back. I do not think you will have to remove the game.