Thread: Messed up with the guns collection in ‘Saints Row: The Third ‘

Messed up with the guns collection in ‘Saints Row: The Third ‘

Hi friends recently I have install the game ‘Saints Row: The Third ‘there in my system and I like this game to play twice a day, so this is the best game I have seen but I want to share my experience that among the collection of the weapons there in the game I messed up on the guns, there I have seen that the gun are somewhat different in structure as compare top other game weapons for the game. So what you guys think about this collection for these weapons there in this game, and which one is your favorites there in this game. So any of the suggestion from you people behind these topics for the collection of the guns will be appreciated.

Re: Messed up with the guns collection in ‘Saints Row: The Third ‘

According to my ideas the weapons there in this game are well developed and well customize there in this game that they have their own benefits and the use there in this game. and also I think that the weapons there in the game that were used by the character to battle with the bots and the zombies there in the game is also very much pretty. So the weapon that are there in the game are good for the character and they have their own use.

There are some of the changes even I have also seen among the weapons that are used by the character is that the AK-47 there for the game that can be used to kill the enemies are green in color that means that the default color for this Ak-47 is green in color and also this is because this guns are mostly used by the military people therefore the color of these weapons there in the game is quite different in color but however there are the collection for the powerful weapons there in this game that can be used to tackle the bunch of the enemies there in the game.

The best one for which I like to play the game is the purple dildo since I have seen that this weapon have the best thing for the use that can be more supporting for the player that are playing this game.

There I have seen that most of the weapons n these games are in the color that are make them little bit unwanted there in the game, there are the color that are seen for the game that I have seen that most of weapon there in the game are made by the gray color so that is clear that there are lots of the basic thing that in the game that the weapons are there in the game are in the basic form of the gray color.

The triple-barreled shotgun is quite interesting gun I have seen in this game, this gun look very much good as compare to the other weapon that are used in this game. The problems with the weapons there in the game are only at the Nocturne that doesn't glow outside of the Tron world, and there I have seen that none of the guns there in the game are made of the gold. And also the best of the game is that the gun and the other weapons there in the game can be upgrade there in this game.

According to e the weapons that are used by the character all are have their own uses ate the proper time to make the game to clear the level however you can use any of the weapons that are there in the game so the main thing that the player have to know that the game is basically depends on the skills that matter in the game and the weapon is the next thing that are used. There are also some of the cheats are also used to make the weapons more advanced and also the bullet that are used in the gun can be kept as unlimited if the cheat are sued there in the game.

There are the collections of the melee weapons there in the game which include the collection for the
    • The Penetrator
    • Apoca-Fist
    • Chainsaw
    • Baseball Bat
    • Nocturne
    • Stun Gun

There are the collection of the pistol that can be used by the character to make the game to complete so if you want to make the level complete then make the use of the pistol there used in the game so among the collection of the pistol there in the game I have seen the best one are 45 Shepherd and the KA-1 Kobra

The game is develop in such a way that the use of the weapon there are in the game at every spot and the game is quite interesting there are the best of the shotguns are there that can be used for killing the bots there in the game so the shotgun there I make the use of the Grave Digger, AS3 Ultimax, and beside that you can also make the use of the rifle there in this game that include K-8 Krukov, AR-55 and the Viper Laser Rifle beside this the Explosives is also there for the huge destruction in the game Annihilator is one of the explosive used in the game.