Thread: How to download characters into Saints Row: The Third Game

How to download characters into Saints Row: The Third Game

Hello friends, so I have not had the game, obviously, because it does not come out until 15 but I wonder how to download characters for the game as you do in the main menu or do u wait allows U to create a character after the first mission? Can you help me with this? Thank you.

Re: How to download characters into Saints Row: The Third Game

Following the former mission that will allow you to make changes to your character, on that screen at the bottom will be an option to view a gallery of characters. To create a fresh character and after that make a decision you want a gallery, then at any time during the game all you have to do is, go to the nearest image as they are designed and the option will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru View Post
    Following the former mission that will allow you to make changes to your character, on that screen at the bottom will be an option to view a gallery of characters. To create a fresh character and after that make a decision you want a gallery, then at any time during the game all you have to do is, go to the nearest image as they are designed and the option will be there.
    So the character I generated in the start station and after that uploaded to the site and will be in the gallery of characters?

Quote Originally Posted by SaibalJha View Post
    So the character I generated in the start station and after that uploaded to the site and will be in the gallery of characters?
    If you get on on "my Steelport" and after that go to the load, should be given a list of the entire the characters that you uploaded, and a check box next to every one character will speak if the character is public or not (I I'm not sure if you can see all the files separately from the characters in the gallery, but we'll see when you exit the game), but if the box is checked, then it means that your character is in the gallery.

I would like to know this. In the game tells me I have to register or something on the site (I forget the hand and I'm not near my PS3 ATM). I am already registered though. I linked my account to my PSN ID and I uploaded a couple of characters Initiation station. So what am I missing?