Thread: No option to use the default suit after ending the main story in Batman Arkham City

No option to use the default suit after ending the main story in Batman Arkham City

I have started playing Batman Arkham City Recently and I have found that there is No option to use the default suit after ending the main story even though you can get a alternate suit to continue the game but then I think that there default suit should have been there as a choice. What do you all think about this? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: No option to use the default suit after ending the main story in Batman Arkham City

I have started playing Batman Arkham City Recently and I have found that there is No option to use the default suit after ending the main story even though you can get a alternate suit to continue the game but then I think that there default suit should have been there as a choice. What do you all think about this? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

I think that this is a very small matter even I have completed the Batman Arkham City main story and I personally think that the other alternate suits even look better than the default one but then I think that it would have been better if there has been the armored suit from Arkham Asylum because I think that it is the best of them all and I will really settle for the same. Other than that I am really enjoying the other alternate suits after my default suit was damaged.

Re: No option to use the default suit after ending the main story in Batman Arkham City

Yes even I think that the armored suit from Arkham Asylum is really missing and it must have been there in the list and I would have been more happy if they would have made the armored suit from Arkham Asylum to a default suit in Batman Arkham City if not then I would have setteled for having that suit in the final round at least. If I am not wrong then the armored suit from Arkham Asylum was supposed to be a reward so I think that they would have included it in the Batman Arkham City because it would have not taken much than just upgrading it a bit.

I agree to all of you and I think that there should have been various skins in order to unlock throughout the course of the game but then I think that they should have tried to make it as a downloadable content in order to earn more from the people as there are a no of people who will go for it and even I will have gone for the same at least for the armored suit in the final battle of the game if it would have been in the list.

Hey that was a very good Idea even I would have been amongst the one who will be buying the armored suit in the final battle of the game I think that they should try to make it so the next time but then I think that this downloadable content should be a cheap as well.I think that this will be quite interesting if they will come up with this next time.