Thread: The campaign challenges are frustrating in Batman Arkham City

The campaign challenges are frustrating in Batman Arkham City

I have played the campaign challenges in the Arkham Asylum as well as the Arkham City and I have found that the campaign challenges in the Arkham City is quite frustrating. I mean that challenge maps in Arkham Asylum were good and I was able to complete it as well even though it used to take a no of tries here in the Arkham City I have tried to grapple up to a ledge in order to hang on but then the Batman climbs over in to a crowd of gun wielding thugs and I really find this frustrating. What do you all think about the campaign challenges in the Arkham City?

Re: The campaign challenges are frustrating in Batman Arkham City

Yes even I think the same and the other thing that I have found about the challenges in the Batman Arkham City is that the there is very hit or miss when we try to grapple where the enemies are and here the batman just appear to be a dumb which just hangs on the ledge by default if you are not holding a button. I really don’t understand that why the rocksteady have made it so. I mean that they could have made it better. I just wish that they to look in to their challenges and come up with a better one.

Yes even I think the same and the other thing that I have found about the challenges in the Batman Arkham City is that the there is very hit or miss when we try to grapple where the enemies are and here the batman just appear to be a dumb which just hangs on the ledge by default if you are not holding a button. I really don’t understand that why the rocksteady have made it so. I mean that they could have made it better. I just wish that they to look in to their challenges and come up with a better one.

I don’t have any such problem with the mechanism part but as far as the challenges is concerned I think that there are very less rewards and they should have made it a bit more or something else then just those little medals because some time I find no sense in completing the challenges just for those medals . I think that it would have been much better if they have added new side missions, skins, and characters etc as the rewards. I really think that they should have worked on this and I have also found a no of people who are disappointed with the challenge part of the game because it does not even has some sort of story. Even I think that there is a need to polish it up.

I really don’t think so because I have also found them hard but then I don’t think that they are so bad as you all have specified I mean that you just need some trick just for eg people have been complaining about the ledge so I just wanted to tell them if they want to hang on the edge in order to grapple then they just have to hold the grapple button in and by this they can really avoid the hits. I have almost finished the game the only challenges that I found are very hard are the last two. I am not saying that they are likely to be impossible or something but then I think that they just need more no of tries and then we will be able to complete them as well. I just agree to the reward thing that there could have been better rewards then what they are giving now.

Even I don’t think that the that the challenges are that bad and even though they are hard I think that that’s the actual gaming experience I mean if it won’t be hard then there will not be more fun in the game. I think that it is really fine with what it is and if we really try our hard then I think that every one of us can complete it just have to have patience. I am getting this quotes in mind “try try till you succeed” and “it’s better to die beautiful than win ugly” so just remember them and enjoy the game guys.