Thread: Is the invincible pack worth in Saints Row: The Third Game?

Is the invincible pack worth in Saints Row: The Third Game?

Hello friends are they the type to disable the achievements of the cheats or really dominated the updates? Is it impossible to get without purchasing the DLC, since I heard that you be able to merely put on the phone? It is also the package shark attack I have heard good gun to acquire a land shark as armed and dangerous. So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Is the invincible pack worth in Saints Row: The Third Game?

Add access to the cheaters who cannot enter, the only really matters, though, clip endless hole mass of the vehicle and explosions super tricks that come with the package ... Pratfall (falling insurance fraud), never die, infinite ammo (apart from an endless clip), and the Saints super ... It also apparently gives "fart in a jar", which replaces flash to hit with a much more fun. The package of land shark gives you a weapon is a shotgun that shoots fish guts, when you hit someone with it. A giant shark will come up from the floor and eat (never heard of the start? What you mentioned) also gives a small shark funny hat ... I'd put up pictures if you had gold

Quote Originally Posted by AlisaDsa View Post
    Add access to the cheaters who cannot enter, the only really matters, though, clip endless hole mass of the vehicle and explosions super tricks that come with the package ... Pratfall (falling insurance fraud), never die, infinite ammo (apart from an endless clip), and the Saints super ... It also apparently gives "fart in a jar", which replaces flash to hit with a much more fun. The package of land shark gives you a weapon is a shotgun that shoots fish guts, when you hit someone with it. A giant shark will come up from the floor and eat (never heard of the start? What you mentioned) also gives a small shark funny hat ... I'd put up pictures if you had gold
    Armed and Dangerous was the closest to the rank of saint who could return to the original Xbox in terms of hilarity over top

Quote Originally Posted by Tawnie View Post
    Armed and Dangerous was the closest to the rank of saint who could return to the original Xbox in terms of hilarity over top
    With the hole in the dough, not immediately going to destroy a car, but destroy the other and will do another thing to note is damage to your car unless you turn into the trap of the vehicle without damage (without DLC) There is another trap (not DLC) called breaking vehicle that makes the car at that as a tank and literally crushes another car. In terms of achievements from being disabled, I cannot answer that right now I have a trick to save and reliable storage and I've only been on my cheat save for the moment, my guess is yes, although as with any other trick. .. I do not think we know all the tricks, however, so it's a little confusing if not deceived a format like the Gyro in SR2 that do not affect achievements, and again my guess is if there is a trap like that, will the vehicles.

My suggestion would be to simply not use these tricks until you have 100% completion or have gone so far in the game as intended anyway. Or, if you want to play with them now, just create a separate file for use and the use of traps that are not to deceive in order to advance in the game. In every single bet SR2 I did, I always make a trap to save one of my 100% completion save for that I had a 100% save wasting time with a completely clean and keep 100%. If I really wanted to waste time in advance cheats, then either save the game or not save me save in another slot.

That was my plan that I created two saves in two SR1 and SR2. I have officially bought all the DLC and do not even have the game yet (only 2 hours).

Quote Originally Posted by Tawnie View Post
    That was my plan that I created two saves in two SR1 and SR2. I have officially bought all the DLC and do not even have the game yet (only 2 hours).
    Yes, it is much better than 100% of the game if all you want is the infinite health / ammo. Because things get through improvements in the game. I personally love super explosions and the whole mass SR2 car in addition to "fart in a jar" is historical, but not sure if you have to buy the package to get it, I was there just after purchase. As for the shark gun, wait a day and a video of it will, I really enjoy myself, but I can see how you can grow old quickly