Thread: How to Fight a Brute in the game ‘Saints Row: The Third ‘

How to Fight a Brute in the game ‘Saints Row: The Third ‘

Hi friends recently I have reached at one of the location where I have seen one of the huge men also you can say him as a brute, so whatever I will do to kill that man I was fail to I have try several of the things there I have wasted the entire weapon to kill that giant but fail to do that so what I have to make the tricks to get over this Brute. So what you guys think about the presences of the Brute in the game so if you people have any of the information or any of the ideas that can e used to battle with this one then please do the reply. Any of the reply from your side will be appreciated

Re: How to Fight a Brute in the game ‘Saints Row: The Third ‘

According to my suggestion I have seen that there are not single weapons are able to make the use for this villain to kill and also there are the lack of the homies. There only the character and the brute that are there to make the battle so finally I want to say that there all the ting that are require to battle this huge man is the skills that means that if you battle this brute with the best skills then you are able to make this brute down.

I have play this game and really this is the best one I have seen from the THQ gamer however I have seen most of the thing that are there in the game that make the game more interesting so among those thing one is the battle with the brute in this game that means that he is so powerful that even the single attack from this guys will make lots of the damage to the characters so there the player have to make lots of the concentration for this guys that it doesn’t attack the main character as possible. And battle with this brute from little far from thi8s brute so that there are no chances for these brute to make the attack on you. This is really a interesting thing that I have seen In this game that the brute is quite interesting there in the game to play with.

I think the brute can be killed same as the steroid buyers that were there in the game ‘Saints Row 2’, so if you have play that game that Is ‘Saints Row 2’ then there is character who are known as the ‘steroid buyers’ then the way we tackle those enemies there in that game same thing is done here also, just make the use of the tricks and if possible then you can make the use of the cheat code that make you strong more than this brute.

The brute health is quite good and there are the chances that the brute can easily kill you, so make the thing clear that whether attack there in the group or make the use of the best weapons there to make these enemies down.

Yes I think there is the pure fight between the main character and the brute there in this game since I have seen that none of the bullet get affect this brute and also most of the cheats there not activated while battle with the brute there in this game. I have seen that the brutes eat bullets and also there no affect for these brute by your encounter attacks. So there is no cheat and nothing that makes the character to tackle this brute easily there is the pure battle between the brute and the character there in the game.

Make the use of the bat to beat these guys. Because this is the only things that damage this brute I have seen while battling with this huge monster , so may while battling with this Brute with the bat and something similar to this there is the chances for killing this Brute.

With the help of the big weapons like the hammer hand and the base bat make the attack on these Brute to make the Brute some little weak and as he become the weak make the use of the cheats over there and make the brute to fall down. So try to beat this huge guys with some of the distance from these brute because the attack by this brute is that much harm the health seek of the character and also try to avoid the wastage of the weapon there in that location because as long the weapon is with you can make them use at the spot there for the Brute.