Thread: Who should have died in Saints Row: The Third

Who should have died in Saints Row: The Third

Recently I have installed the game Saints Row: The Third so I am very much appreciated with this game I like to play this game most of the time, so I want to know that who do you think that have to dies in the end of the game. So guys do you have any of the information then let me know about this topic. So guys want to share any of the idea then just do the reply.

Re: Who should have died in Saints Row: The Third

I think the game is quite good to play and also the game is the best for it animation and the graphic parts, but if you think about the guys that have to die at the end then I vote for the pierce or angel.

The die character that have to be killed at the last of the game to make the game with the good ending then the game have to kill the Boss at the end since the boss there in the game is the crucial guys that don’t have any of the pity for the other guys there in the game. So I think that the Boss is the people that have to die at the end of the game.

There is the huge one that are very tough to kill most of the time he is known as the Brute I have seen that these brute is so much of the tough enemies in this game that even the weapons are also useless in front of this guys so I think that let this fellow dies at the end of the game.

These both of the guys are Pierce and Shaundi both are seems to have to move on with careers in addition to stuff but there may they have to come back and add something to the story. There are the guys that Gat only real constant that only the person that are to be consider to be the main character there in this game because the rest of the people are the team member for the game but the Gat is only one who is the leader for the gang in the game that means that if the entire will die he is alone can able to find the new gang of his own.

If the possibility for the character that have to be dies at the end of the game then I think that let the Shaundi to be dies at the end, maybe she is the beautiful lady character in this game but let her dies because the other character are my favorites.