Thread: Co-op Partners in Saints Row: The Third

Co-op Partners in Saints Row: The Third

Hello friends, just in case anyone wanted to find someone to play co-op. So for me it is likely that cooperation with: seenosyndicates, kwon, finalj1, pimpjuggernaut, GirlGamerSRrockz, the shadow of the cavalry, saints95, Steelport Rockstar, Holy Holy, pony train and KamSolastor SuperToaster. So if you are having anything else then you can share with me. Thank you.

Re: Co-op Partners in Saints Row: The Third

I am a dying man to find a 360 member cooperatives do not want to play alone, cooperative play is a strong focus of this game. Someone who has a sense of humor really and I can talk about it with me, because he or she has a microphone. I enjoy role-playing, free-roaming, and that made me think it was a desperate user E-Harmony, wow. Anyway, I'll be getting this game in the first day; I hope to have the opportunity to beat a good part of the campaign of the night. My GT is Techno Onyx. Good humor is a must, Mic is a necessity, and a copy of Saints Row for the Third also required, I think.

I have been with us for a month or so, and when updating the site a bunch of strangers that happened and I could not use it anymore, so I made a new account (used to be Masked Man if you were wondering). So if anyone wants to play me my XBL is MaskedM4n. When it comes to Saints Row I’m very fun to play, I have a microphone and do not use tricks to let me know and we will break.

I got a few in my mind: mollysaint, finalj1, (shadow doesn't have Xbox live friend, but has still), pimpjuggernaut, invalidusername, saintsrowgurl, etc.

Will we be able to play cooperatively with our friends when they come as 2 players without being online or what we have to play with someone online just for the Co-Op?