Thread: How to beat Morokei in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

How to beat Morokei in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hello I have installed The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. This game is very interesting. Rightnow I am am playing Staff of Magnus Quest. I have to beat Morokei boss here, but I keep on loosing at this point. I had tried to kill the boos lot of time, but still I am not able to move ahead. The boss looks really strong. I am level 20 and playing as expert. I have fire destruction perks, conjuration perks and restoration and a few couple of points in archery. Just with one hit I am left with 10hp in the game. I only have a fire atronachs spell at the moment for summoning. But he just uses fury on it anyway so that's pretty useless. I just have no idea how to beat him.

Re: How to beat Morokei in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I beat him when I was level 16 on master difficulty. Took about 20 reloads to finally kill him, the strategy I used is basically use Lydia is a meatshield, while healing her whenever she gets low. And at the same time I keep on spamming fireballs at the guy while I'm not healing her. I also hide behind the pillars to dodge his shock attack which only once shots me. Then I pop out and hit him with a fireball real quick right after he tries to shock me. I also summoned the fire atronachs as much as I could. It's a long fight, mainly just hide from him, fireball him while lidya's tanking, heal lidya frequently, and use summons, and some mana potions.

I hide behind pillars while waiting for my mana to regenerate. Then I stun locked him with impact. I had repeated this 5 or six times and he went down. This was not easy but an effective way to end the battle finally. It took around 15 reloads. He's really tough. You can also stay outside the door and kept hitting him with Fireblast.

Re: How to beat Morokei in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I am a level 21 mage (with a high skill in one-handed weapons), and I actually didn't use much magic on Morokei. I used Stoneflesh to up my armor rating, pulled out a shield and my Honed Ancient Nord Sword of Cold and chased him around the room, slashing him. When my health got a bit low, I took a few steps back and used Fast Healing on myself, and helped out my companion with Healing Hands. Then I hacked away with the sword again. He resisted any poisons I put on my sword, but still he was dead in about 2 minutes.
    Then I saved it and went to bed. I wonder how tough Ancano will be.