Thread: Battlefield 3 shows the heavy stuttering at Caspian Border

Battlefield 3 shows the heavy stuttering at Caspian Border

Recently while playing the game Battlefield 3, I have seen some of the issue there at the Caspian Border. The thing that I have noticed with this game is that there are really bad stutter occurs while I was there at the Caspian Border. So at the starting of the game I don’t have seen this kind of the issue but after some of the time I have seen this kind of the bad stutter in this game, so what is all the issue present in this game, or this is normal. So if you guys have seen this issue or you guys have any of the solution or the suggestion then please let me know.

Re: Battlefield 3 shows the heavy stuttering at Caspian Border

I think this is due to the network issue, you are facing these huge stutter, So if this thing happen next time just make the verification for the net connection is proper or not. Because this is the common issue for this game, if you are playing the multiplayer mode. So I think that you must have to make the use of the good and the best net connection to play this game.

I think this is configuration issue, because if the configuration of the game is not proper then these problems will be seen there in this game.

So for that there are the need to make the verification for the system configuration of the system.

So if necessary then you have to make the upgrade of the system configuration as per the requirements.

I think this is the internal Glitch which is present in this game, because even I have also seen the heavy stuttering for this game at Caspian Border. That at this location whenever I try to make the Attacks on the enemies the huge lag is seen over this location. So this has to be fixed, in the next version or in the Patch for this game.

I have play this game thrice the day, but still I have not seen this kind of the things or the Glitch in this game at the Caspian Border.

So maybe this is not the Gaming issue, the entire thing in this game is good and the best. So I just suggest that this may be the System configuration issue or the Graphic issue, because of that reason you are facing the heavy stuttering in this game.

Even I was also facing some of the little Glitch and the lag in this game Battle Field 3. So I have just make the graphic driver update and also I have just remove my Graphic card and wipe it with the cotton cloth to remove the dust from that Graphic Card and finally I fixed it over there in the respective socket and this gaming issue is no more seen in this game after this thing.

Still not seen this kind of the issue on this game, I think that there are the need for the upgrade of the Graphic card with the latest and quality based branded Graphic Card to be implement in the system that you are using to play this game.