Thread: Will you still play Vanilla online or stick to Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Will you still play Vanilla online or stick to Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Hey guys, who else has noticed the influx of new players MVC3 on PSN in recent days? Same thing going on Xbox Live? I imagine that many of these people are collecting used or discounted MVC3 from several stores. How many of these new players think is going to go out and buy Ultimate or want most new players stick with the original? Did something similar happen after a SSF4 SF4? It follows the line of vanilla game or stick to Ultimate?

Re: Will you still play Vanilla online or stick to Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

As UMvC3 instead I will continue playing out online MVC3 vanilla / at all? Hell no. The network code is a waste and if Capcom is not laying to their asses UMvC3s then the better. I get the impression that they test their network capabilities of games outside of Japan.

I've noticed the connections are a little better now (XBL), enough to actually X-23 can land loops reliably. Do not know why, possibly just new players have a better internet? Either way I'll never get drops once MVC3 Finally, I cannot wait to say goodbye to the era of rampant Weskers and wolverines.

I'm on PSN and I have not noticed. I'm always cast against Messrs. same cosmic or people I know who fought before. So can you tell that how you get it and what is was.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubboy View Post
    I'm on PSN and I have not noticed. I'm always cast against Messrs. same cosmic or people I know who fought before. So can you tell that how you get it and what is was.
    I became aware of since I was in progress to win many games and I was playing graded games in opposition to people who contain a total of 20 games. I compressed this one with my kind Dante Arthur Golden Armor Akuma dragging firebottle possessions, sent a message to say do not be afraid to teleport to get roughly to me and he sent a message back that he knew how to teleport. I informed him how, and send him to learn here to SRK. I know I'll have a just right day and not go away the house the entire day; however I still jumble around with vanilla esp. if there are still new people pick up second hand to play.

Quote Originally Posted by PurviJ View Post
    Hey guys, who else has noticed the influx of new players MVC3 on PSN in recent days? Same thing going on Xbox Live? I imagine that many of these people are collecting used or discounted MVC3 from several stores. How many of these new players think is going to go out and buy Ultimate or want most new players stick with the original? Did something similar happen after a SSF4 SF4? It follows the line of vanilla game or stick to Ultimate?
    LOL to raise this. I just downloaded my copy of vanilla MVC3 on e-bay recently in preparation for the final. After all, once UMVC3 hits, most players are not going to bother. MVC3 follow the path of the first SFIV (hell would surprise me if someone still has outtake that line).

My friend took yesterday because I finally bought a vanilla 360. He was exaggerated, because finally I could play online against others, but his kick was short lived when I said UMvC3 goes out in less than a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Shae View Post
    As UMvC3 instead I will continue playing out online MVC3 vanilla / at all? Hell no. The network code is a waste and if Capcom is not laying to their asses UMvC3s then the better. I get the impression that they test their network capabilities of games outside of Japan.
    If they are able to withstand the audience, then you have to have a better network code. However, with full audience is likely to run the same as before.