Thread: Can we Reset Perks in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Can we Reset Perks in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I am playing Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. This game is awesome. It is really long and has tons of new things to explore. I have a doubt about this game due to which I am making this discussion. I want some help to find out options through which we can reset the perks. I am unable to find anything here. This feature is rightnow not allowed. I want some options through which this must be allowed. So that we can simply get more benefits instantly on the same.

I am also trying to find out the same thing. I am unable to find a solution for that. It is right that there must be some option available through which we can simply modify the perks. I had test out everything in the game but nothing works here. I am playing a single player gameplay. I had tried to play the game again and again a number of time so that I can simply find a option to make changes in the perks.

Anyway, I don't see any sort of negative impact in the game if there was some sort of one time perk reset quest available. A lot of people end up putting a few points into random perks. Do you think people are going to use perk for destruction magic to fight enemies at short range. There are bit limited things in the games which can give you simple modification and changes as per your need.

It completely takes away replay value of the game. Your character is no longer who you build them at the start. It is essentially important to chagne class in the later period. If you chose the wrong perk or want to play a different style, then the value of the ability is affected at the time of making a new character. I think I could support some in-game mechanism for this. There must be a onetime option or some hard quest to do it.

I also wish to have Perk Resets. There are so many builds in Skyrim. I had see many people trying out a set of various modules. Since the character depends entirely on perks, a wrong decision early can make the game harder unnecessarily. I think the game developers should fix the current perks and make them appealing instead of necessary. After all, the entire reason is for a switch. This is the system that was built to encourage players to make choices.