Thread: I found The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim boring game

I found The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim boring game

I am playing The Elder Scrolls for the first time. Before this I had played fallout 3 and NV and really loved them. I loved DAO along with The Witcher 1 & 2. After switching to Elder Scrolls I am unable to find anything good in this. This game is boring. I found repetitive combat in it. It also has a uninteresting story that makes this game more dull while playing. I hope there can be something catchy which can make this game much more better later on.

My views are opposite of what you are saying. I had here only played 10 hours of fallout 3 before I was bored and never touched it again. I've played this game for like 40 hours so far. This game is amazing with bug world. You just have to go out and explore the world. You can also try archery . I found it great fun to kill deer and wolves on the tundra or foxes and birds in the woods. I agree with one thing. The story is bit slow.

What I'm having trouble with is the complete lack of depth in the dialogue options and the other characters in the world. In Fallout: New Vegas, for example, you sort of felt like you could get to know the characters and sway their thoughts and actions through your dialogue choices. In Skyrim it's basically "Yes, I will enthusiastically help you" or "No, I don't care about your problems." That's it. There's no gray area or intrigue whatsoever. What the characters do say is also poorly written in many cases and just falls flat.

Maybe it's just not your type of game. You don't love open world game. There are people who really enjoy fast pace action adventure. But in my case I really liked this game. It is bit better. You have a break in it when you are not really interested in playing the league story. The game has many things to find. It has a huge world to explore and things to find out. You can try out some different short story mode.

I completely agree with the boring thing. The game 0quests and story is lacking a good flow in this game. I really don't feel the excitement and emotional attachment I felt with the characters in Fallout 3 or Oblivion. And sorry to say, but most the quests I've done so far are just flat out boring, and uninteresting. I think if you keep on discovering new thing the game will get a bit better. This is the only thing that matters here.