Thread: Do you think the PC controller is best for ‘Saints Row: The Third ‘

Do you think the PC controller is best for ‘Saints Row: The Third ‘

Hi guys recently I have seen the demo for the game ‘Saints Row: The Third‘and I am very much excited about this game, so I have decided to have this game for my Desktop but however I am confused about the controller for the game that means that whether the keyboard will be better for the game to navigate the player or there any issue or something like that while using the Keyboard for the control in this game, so guys any of the information about the best controller for this game then do the reply or suggest me about the controller for the game. Any of the information will be appreciated.

Re: Do you think the PC controller is best for ‘Saints Row: The Third ‘

I have seen that most of the people are using the keyboard and mouse for playing the game if they are having the PC version for the game, but I want you to make the use of the Console based PC controller, so there are some of the Xbox 360 gamepad branded controller are there that can be used for the game. Since this is also one of the benefits from a gamepad so if you go for these then you can have the console-like gaming experience.

You can either have the wireless control or you can have the wired controller to play this game, so for that I want to make the suggestion that try to get the wired connection controller to play this game because the wireless controller may sometime fail to response for the press or the navigation of the button if some of the obstacles or the thing are came in between the game and the wireless connection to navigate the game. And also if you go for the wireless controller then there are the needs to have the USB and wi-fi also to get the connection for the game to have to play. So go for the wired controller to use for the game.

According to my suggestion go for the keyboard controller because there are lots of the controller there for the game that can be used to navigate the character for this game and also the keyboard have many of the option for the button that can be switch as per the user want however the joystick types of controller is good but I think that the PC controller for this game will be best for the game.

The wired based controller for any of the game will be good for the use for this game, like keyboard and the mouse and if you want to have the enjoyment for the experienced for the same for the joystick for the PS or the Xbox version type then there are lots of the joysticks are there for the use same as those used for the console version of the game. However if you are planning to have the wireless controller for this game then there are the extra requirement for the Bluetooth dongle for your pc and also you have to install the supporting driver for this dongle and for the game controller.

For this game ‘Saints Row: The Third‘there I have seen one button on the controller that have the very impressive affect for the game that make the little bit of flair and speed and for that you have to make the use of the button by continually hold down at the same time as performing any action in the game. I think that the keyboard for the game to play is more than enough to play.

Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710 is the best for the PC gaming to make the control for the game, this have the additional vibrating feature for the game to play. This is wireless joystick that can be used for the PC to have this and to enjoy the game; the entire thing on the Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710 is programmable and can be attached to mouse clicks or keyboard commands. There are 10 buttons with the collection of 2 analog joysticks and the 8-way directional pad.

The wired connection Gamepad ‘Saitek P3600 Cyborg Force Rumble Pad’ which is the Programmable and have the additional Vibration provider feature to give the feedback to the user while playing the game, this is one of the top gamepads at various online retailers. It has the reversible directional pad and analogue stick that can be rotated 180 degrees as for the gamers need. There are standard analog joysticks, an eight way directional pad with six fully programmable buttons for the use.

This is the best one game that can be the best for the PC version that are there for the system to play and to enjoy the game for the use, so there are the keyboards that have the all the navigation button for this game, and also there is the external configuration keypad that can be used for this game to play. So one of the main things for the game is to have the console based keypad that the users are using for the console gaming purpose so the best one for this type of the external joystick for the game which can be used for the PC version is ‘Xbox 360 Controller for Windows ‘ this is the best one I think because even I am also using the same and I have not seen any of the issue while having this for the game to play and also it have many of the advanced feature that make the user to enjoy the game playing with the help of this gamepad.

The PC controller is the best option if you have install the game in your PC since the keyboard have many of the keys there on the keyboard and however the navigation for the game action is best with the mouse there for the system so with the help of the mouse and the keyboard only you have the chances to make the game to enjoy.