Thread: Strategy guide and cheat code for the game ‘Saints Row: The Third ‘

Strategy guide and cheat code for the game ‘Saints Row: The Third ‘

Hi friends recently I have install the game ‘Saints Row: The Third ‘so I’m very much excited about this game. I like to play this game twice a day the animation and the effect there in this game is also very much impressive but however I want to know about some of the Strategy guide for these game and also some of the way to have to make the use of the cheats code there in the game so if you guys have any of the information about the cheats and cellphone cheats, or any of the tricks that can be used in this game then let me know about this thing for the game.

Re: Strategy guide and cheat code for the game ‘Saints Row: The Third ‘

There are the cheats that can be used by the player to make the use of the good thing to kill the enemies and the zombies that are there in the game, so for that there is the cellphone cheats that can be used there in the cellphone, and also with the help of these cell-phone the cheats get activated in this game. so for that you have to first remain stand at any of the location there in the game and after that you have to make the use of the cellphone to find out the cheats there in the game and make the use of those thing to make the game easier and to enjoy the clearing the location with the help of the cheats there in this game that have to be included there in the game.

This is the best game and also there are the cheats that are used to make the befits for the user and also with the help of the cheats you can increase the health levels and the weapons power to make the use for killing the bots there in the game and also this is the best to make the game simple so with the help of the cheats code you will probably make the player to make easy to clear the levels there for the game.

Few of the cheats that I know for this game that you can make the use for the game so the cheats are as follow:
    • The ‘brain’ is used for the conversion of the peds into the zombies.
    • The ‘hohoho’ is used for the peds for the pimps and prostitutes.
    • The ‘mascot’ is used for the peds to be the mascots
    • The ‘cheese’ for the $100,000 cash generation
    • The ‘givechainsaw’ command is used to have the chainsaw.
    • The ‘giveminigun’ is used for getting the minigun

And there are many of the commands there in this game that can be used for the game but however this much is enough to make the game simple and to enjoy the game to play.

There are the strategy guide there for the game that are available with the game, that may have the collection for the cheats there used for the game that will help the user in most of the location there for the game there the user get trapped between the bunch of the enemies you can make the use of the cheats there available for the game to make the character more stronger than those enemies and easily get over the enemies.

There in the game I have seen the best of the cheats there for the character to make the use , but my favorites cheats that I make the use for the game to play are the ‘givespecter’ this keywords are used for the flying bike. And also I make the use of the ‘givevulture’ to get the saints' helicopter there for use; beside this command I make the use of the ‘givevortex’ to have the Vortex for the character. And finally some time I make the use of one of my favorite’s command that is ‘givegrenade’ to have the Grenade to use and to make the bots down.

The command that can be used in the game for the mobile based cheats so for this type of cheats you have to go for the mobile that are present in this game to make the use for inserting the command or the selection of the cheats . So there you have to select these thing to have the following effect to see in this game so for that the commands or the cheats command are listed below
    1. To have the K-8 Krukov use the command ‘givekrukov’
    2. To play as the 3 Ultimax make the use of the ‘giveultimax’
    3. To get the hammer use the command ‘givehammer ‘
    4. For the Tek z-10 to play make the use of the ‘givetek’
    5. The command ‘givekobra’ can make the character to have the Kobra Ka-1

And to have the ‘apocafists’ make the use of the command ‘giveapoca’.

To have the destructive weapons there in the game to make the kill for the enemies and the zombies there are the several command there in the game that can be used for the game to play so the command such as ‘givechainsaw’ make the possibility to have the use for the chainsaw for the character to make the use of this weapons there to have the enjoyment for the game to play. And if the character want to have the minigun

For killing the things there in the game then he have to make the use of the command ‘giveminigun’. There are the chances for the character to use the ‘givegrenade’ command to have the Grenade for the destruction there in the game to make the people to kill.

there is the good thing I have seen there in the game is that whenever we turn all peds into the zombies with the help of the command ‘brain’ they all of them do the chase and attack on the main character. And also this cheat get affect on the entire location there in that areas or that stage that we have make the use of these command. So the attack of this zombies in the game toward the main character is really interesting there to see and with the advanced weapons the attack on this zombies is also great.

After the use if the command brain the zombies there in the game will get attacks on you and you have to try to go away from those zombies, and they are appeared there in the whole map that are there at that point. But there I have seen that the zombies are only at the street there in the game at that location and the mission for the game that have to battle with the gangs and other stuff are there to make the thing same as the mission there on that levels there are the command that can be used for enabling the effect that the character want to have and also the command are used for the disabling effect. And also I want to make the thing clear with you guys that while the cheats are activated you won't be able to manually save that game. Since when the cheats are activated there in the game the autosaves option are disabled.

In this game there so many of the cheats and the tricks are there which can be used for the purpose of the a supporting help for the character to make the use of this cheats code to get the victory among the enemies and also make the need for completing the location there in the game. So the best of the cheats that I know and always make the use for playing this game so the cheats. So the first and the interesting cheats that are used by most of the player make the use of the ‘brain’ since with the use of this command the peds turn to zombies and make the attacks on the player and this give the additional advantage while playing this game. So if the attack happens there make the use of the command that give the hammer to the character that, make the zombies to kill within one attack only, so for that that is to make the character more powerful to make the attack on these zombies. So for the hammer make the use of the command ‘givehammer ‘.