Thread: No more Dragons in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

No more Dragons in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Is there anyone who can tell me if I do less fast travels then there will be less dragons in this game? I didnt understand the complaints of too many dragons because I was usually seeing them after fast travelling. From last week or so I have stopped fast travelling and now the dragons are actually quite rare? Can anyone tell me why this is happening. Thanks for any information in advance

Re: No more Dragons in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Even I am noticing this behaviour. I think that there might be pre-determined time interval that they run on. If I fast travel a lot then the dragons come in whatever city that I visit. So, if you fast travel the more then there is more chance of encountering the dragon. This is probably done to make up with all the content and battles that we miss by normally travelling in the city.

I am still playing with my first character and am on level 40, have spent almost 50+ hours in game now. I havent quite finished the main quest line till yet. I also dont use fast travel at all and therefore I hardly come accross any dragons. I have just now unlocked only 8 words and about 10 of them are still waiting to be unlocked. I am not able to do that because there are no dragons at all.

Most of you are missing the point actually. When you fast travel then the game time-passes quicker, so while in real time only a splitsecond passed and in the ingame time many hours passed when you fast travel. The dragons attacks follow ingame time actually. So if you dont fast travel then you are living every second of ingame time and therefore dragon dont spawn more.

Go to the orc camp narzulbur,riverwood,and the college of winterhold.They normally come and you will have some help