Thread: Can we wear Two ring in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Can we wear Two ring in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hello everyone I have just started playing Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game and I just need to know can we wear two rings in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game. I use a PC and click on a ring. I got the ring on my right finger. But when I click on another ring and the first ring falls out and I gets the new ring on my right hand. How I can put a ring on my left hand? Anyone help on this.

The same thing happens to me. I am playing this game on Xbox 360. Here I had tried everything and I am unable to use two rings. I tried to pick the ring but that does not looks to be working well. It is better to have more rings in the game. I had tried to find information on the same on wiki guide. But that does not mention much about that. I think this feature is not added in the game, but somehow the mod can help me to do what I am trying.

You can use two charms here but it is not possible to use two rings. I worry about how easy it would be if the defense had all push the rings. I think for the fact that one of the advantages allows to have two enchantments on an item that reduces the number of rings that can lead to one. However, I doubt that any spell of the places the player in a game will rival only part of the loot can be acquired.

Re: Can we wear Two ring in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

You actually can, although equipping them is “buggy” at best. Here is a picture I took from my game after searching this online.

To equip them I basically had to fiddle around with the left and right trigger buttons, as well as using the A button. (I am playing on the 360 btw.) It usually takes around 5 – 10 tries of button presses to get them both equipped.

I have found this works with certain ring combinations for me, but not others. So if you end up pressing the triggers and A more than 10 – 20 times chances are that ring combination is not compatible.

I have also confirmed that the status effects of both rings are applied by checking the status effects at the bottom of the magic menu.

Hope that helps some!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Make the enchantments half as strong on rings and let us wear two. More customizing, without overpowering, and lets married men please their wives. Since apparently everyone on these forums is extremely faithful.