Thread: No manual transmission in Need for Speed: The Run game

No manual transmission in Need for Speed: The Run game

Hello friends, I have just recently purchased the full version of the Need for Speed: The Run game and there is no manual transmission in the game. It is not good for the game and also it is so sad that there is no manual transmission in the game. I have played the games with the manual transmission and driving the car as you are driving the car in reality, but it is not there in the game and also it does not make thing to play the game. So what you people have to say about the game and also about the manual transmission about the game. So kindly tell me what you think about it. Thank you.

Re: No manual transmission in Need for Speed: The Run game

It is really disappointed and the manual transmission was great in the other games and also it allows the players to drive the car as they wanted, while playing the automatic transmission is like playing the game as you are 10 year old kid. I think it should be added and the EA should make it in the patch which they will release it later of the game, hope they do it and also I think that the most of the players like to play the game with manual transmission and also they were enjoying the game with it. It is has really disappointed and I was thinking to purchase the game, thanks for the information and also my money is not wasted.

If there is no manual transmission in the game then the game is not good and it is like it made for the younger kids to play the game, it has disappointed the fan of the NFS.

According to the one of the near the beginning developers videos who was from EA was telling that Need for Speed: The Run is a mixture of the Need of Speed Hot Pursuit and Need for Speed Shift 2 Unleashed and it has also told that it will be additional realistic driving choices for wheel gamers, if according it is not there then it has really disappointed all the fans who were waiting for the game and to get a hand on the game. I think they will be coming with the manual transmission and might be released in the patch of the game which will mostly nest year, so you might have to wait for the announcement to be made by the EA about the patch of the game.

Are you serious to prevent these words? No manual transmission, I do not fully compatible with the clutch and shifter G27, but at least it gives us the + / - something with the Xbox controller. This is smart marketing to enable the children just to keep buying the console title of the need for speed. But now no liking in the game to play.

I also agree what the other user has to say about it and also the game without the manual transmission is not good to play the game and also the people will not purchase the game after knowing this.

Even I was having very much expectation with the game and was expecting the game. As I have heard that there is no manual transmission in the game then there is no hope in playing the game. EA seriously should work on it and also they have to make it in the patch release.

The game without the manual transmission in the game is like the game is not fully made and also it looks like the game is been made for the kids. After hearing this news that there will be very less people will purchase the game and also the people who have done the pre-order of this game will be no happy and the money of them will be wasted. So I think the game will not be huge hit and also the user for this game will be less as compared to the older version of the game.

I do not agree with you and I think it might be available in the full version of the game and also the user might be able to play the game with the manual transmission of the game.

I do not think that it will be true and also the manual transmission will be there in the full version of the game. The manual transmission will be not there in the demo version of the game and also the manual transmission is the most and also the important thing in the full version of the game. I have not played the game and also none of mine friend has gone for it, so can’t tell you correctly. Let see what the others have to say about it.

I think there should be manual transmission in the game and there is fun and also we can enjoy the game playing with the manual transmission. So I think it should be added.