Thread: Will be there a part 2 of Need for Speed Most Wanted game

Will be there a part 2 of Need for Speed Most Wanted game

Hello friends, I played the Need for Speed Most Wanted game and I really love the game. I have played the game and I was great fan of this game. So I wanted to ask that the EA will be making part 2 of the Need for Speed Most Wanted game, so anyone amongst you have any information about the game so please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Will be there a part 2 of Need for Speed Most Wanted game

Many people say that Need for Speed Carbon is the Need for Speed Most Wanted 2, but I'd like another High Stakes because I personally was the best Need for Speed.

The NFS series was on the subway from Metro. So please do not Underground, Most Wanted, Carbon, Undercover cliché for the children cooler! We really want a fantastic game like NFS Porsche in modern technology.

Criterion of their version which would be the next and this what I think, either persecution or other high-stakes 2.but EA knows could end the release of 3 turns and then launch another arcade title as Road Rash. Next year will be playing GTA anyway V. EA will have to impress me unless I'm walking the streets of the race, which will not happen based on the reviews so far the game of his short (1-2 hours career mode), now the race is the last need for speed title I buy.

Under the working title was Most Wanted 2 cover. But I would not expect a third round of play unless a developer is not SMS. Apparently, his relationship with EA has come to an end. Frankly, I would not mind seeing another underground race in which the most narrow streets with police. Despite the problem with one player the ability of the repeats was a fun game that will not wash domestic and small blocks showing. Now waiting for someone to vomit with rage poetic elf my opinion.

The Need for Speed: The Run is mostly said to be the Need for Speed Most Wanted 2, so you can get the Need for Speed: The Run and play the game, it is also most the same as Most Wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by MinkaM View Post
    Criterion of their version which would be the next and this what I think, either persecution or other high-stakes 2.but EA knows could end the release of 3 turns and then launch another arcade title as Road Rash. Next year will be playing GTA anyway V. EA will have to impress me unless I'm walking the streets of the race, which will not happen based on the reviews so far the game of his short (1-2 hours career mode), now the race is the last need for speed title I buy.
    A new challenge high on the criterion seems a good idea. Come to think, I wanted before I wanted the next Most Wanted. However, this seems perhaps more sought after. It's going to be a murderer.