Thread: Is there any Season Pass Code in Saints Row: The Third

Is there any Season Pass Code in Saints Row: The Third

Hey guys recently I have seen the demo for the game, so I have order that game for my Xbox 360, but the problems is with the Season Pass Code that means I have try this code on the official site to make the use of this season pass code but I have get the error for this code and in spite I have try several thing that won’t work for me, so I don’t know what is the problems behind that pass code. So if you guys have any of the information then please do the reply for this topic any of the reply from you guys will be appreciated.

Re: Is there any Season Pass Code in Saints Row: The Third

As I know for this kind of the issue is that the game is the newly released from the THQ so may be the process for the development for this thing is under process on the server for this game that may be the reason for the Season Pass Code, that even with more than attempts from the user show the error for this Season Pass Code. So in simple this is the ongoing issue. But I have seen that my psn code for this is worked fine. If the Pass Code doesn’t work then just try to access account management from the psn site.

If you have this issue for the Season Pass Code for the game Saint Row: The Third, then you can do the alternate attempt for this so for that you can copy that and pasted it from the powerup rewards site may this wi8ll work for you. However there are nothing but it's just a timing issue and it will work after some days!

Even I was also having the same issue for my Season Pass Code for this game so I have visited for their official site to know the reason for this issue so I have seen that there are the chances for the PS3 and PC users that there code for this Season Pass will work properly at launch of the game. However there is no information for the console user, however if you have the Professor Genki Hyper Pre-Order Pack then there is the timezone with this pack that have the information about the code that will become active.

According to my suggestion I think that this is the thing that still I have not seen the released for this season pass for this game, so may you have get the trail version or the demo just for the information about the pass code demo for the game, so let it come and then try to use that pass code.

I want to make the entire user those have the issue for the Season Pass Code that still the Season Pass Code and Prima codes will not work yet for the system, since they are not actually in the system.

So for that the user have to wait for the release of the update for the 4AM Xbox. So after the 4AM Xbox updates have there then there may be the possibility for the user to make the use of this Season Pass Code.

You just try to make the use of the Season Pass Code to the XBOX.com and XBL and see whether there this code show any of the issue for the access for the game. Or maybe there are the key that will be used for this Pass Code so that key you have to get the key for the Season Pass or Nyte Pack. So finally I want to say that let the game to be come in to the fame and then there are the possibilities to have this game to make the use of this Season Pass Code.

As per the detail the game is the newly released by the THQ so if there are some of the Season Pass Code so it may be work there after some of the days that means that if the game is released to the user to make the use of the game to play, that means that if it is officially worldwide release then there are the chances for the user to make the use of this Season Pass Code. Until and unless it is not release there are the chances for having such issue while using the Season Pass Code.