Thread: NAND Flasher 360 for XBOX 360 and Windows

NAND Flasher 360 for XBOX 360 and Windows

Hi friends recently I have heard about the NAND Flasher 360, for XBOX 360 and for Windows. So I just want to know what the new things are and the uses are present in this NAND Flasher. Is there any more technique is used that can be useful for the Xbox 360 and for the Windows. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion for this NAND Flasher 360 and its version, then please do the reply. Any of the reply is appreciated and welcome.

Re: NAND Flasher 360 for XBOX 360 and Windows

According to my information the NAND Flasher 360 is good for the improvement in the performance for the XBOX 360.
    • The Bad Block and the Small Block is Fixed.
    • There is the addition of the shutdown button by which you can directly shutdown the system.
    • There is some of the improvement in the GUI is seen with this NAND Flasher 360.
    • Most of the small bugs are also fixed in this NAND Flasher.
    • There is the addition of the Spain language.

So these are the added and the new things I have seen in this NAND Flasher 360 for Xbox 360.

The new/fixed thing that I have noticed in the NAND Flasher 360 for windows is as follow;
    • There are the fix of the Bad Block as well as Handling for the small Bad Block.
    • The advanced Smaller GUI is the additional thing in this NAND Flasher 360.
    • The small and few of the minute bugs is fixing in this NAND Flasher.

Hi, I just want to know from where I will able to get this NAND Flasher 360, and the requirement to have this NAND Flasher 360 for my Xbox. I have visited several of the links and the forums to know about this NAND Flasher 360 but still not get the proper solution. Thanks in advance for any reply on this query.

Hi, I just want to know from where I will able to get this NAND Flasher 360, and the requirement to have this NAND Flasher 360 for my Xbox. I have visited several of the links and the forums to know about this NAND Flasher 360 but still not get the proper solution. Thanks in advance for any reply on this query.
    I think this is the replacement for the Flash360 with the NAND Flasher 360. So to have this you can get it from the official site. May be it require to login to the site to download the updated NAND Flasher 360 to make the use. So if you have the account there on the official link then you can easily download this thing. And if you don’t have the account there on the official site then just create the new one and get this NAND Flasher 360.

There are many of the good fixes I have seen in this NAND Flasher 360, there are most of the fix I have seen in this NAND Flasher. The Bad Block is fixing and the lots of the improvement are added in the GUI features of this NAND Flasher. So there are many of the best features are added in this NAND Flasher 360 for Xbox 360.