Thread: How to remove the 30 Fps Limit in Need for Speed: The Run game

How to remove the 30 Fps Limit in Need for Speed: The Run game

Hello friends, I am playing the Need for Speed: The Run game and it is having the constant framerate, which is the 30 fps. I wanted to remove the constant framerate from the game, so that I can setup my own. I do not know how to remove it and also does anyone knows that how to remove the constant framerate from the game. If anyone knows about it then please tell me about it so that I can remove it and set my constant framerate for the game. So kindly give me suggestion about it. Thank you.

Re: How to remove the 30 Fps Limit in Need for Speed: The Run game

I hope not! 30 fps allows for more consistent graphical quality in other areas. However, I expect to come out in a mod shortly thereafter. Mods system appears to be the first to be released and not affect the time so I probably will still be able to use them online.

I do not understand. All players play console race with 30 fps and enjoy the game. Why should 100 fps + improve your game? Do not focus on eye candy, Bro, good gameplay is more important.

There is a difference between 30 and 60, go play the persecution and after playing this evil that is lonely and jerky. I have a system that can run almost all full 1080p at 60 fps, owning a console that they have no other choice but to.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakradevroy View Post
    There is a difference between 30 and 60, go play the persecution and after playing this evil that is lonely and jerky. I have a system that can run almost all full 1080p at 60 fps, owning a console that they have no other choice but to.
    I hope that will be addressed in future patch. 30 frames per second lock for PC are unfair, so what happened to AA on the PC? PS3 and Xbox have, what about PC? The game is cool, even at 30 fps without AA. But NFS Undercover was released 3 years ago; PC gamers deserve at least DX9 graphics filled in the race. I have not played the game on PC yet (only demo on PS3), and I hope the above errors are fixed in Retail.

30 FPS is playable, but anyone with a brain will tell 60 (plus 54 and me) FPS is where you cannot see any input lag. Fps players realize this game, but most races can change very dramatically from the 30-60FPS as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MACALL View Post
    30 FPS is playable, but anyone with a brain will tell 60 (plus 54 and me) FPS is where you cannot see any input lag. Fps players realize this game, but most races can change very dramatically from the 30-60FPS as well.
    I know people who bought 120Hz monitors to see the difference between 60 and 120 fps. I'll tell you one thing: When you go online, Internet connection failures between the players create more lag that the restriction of 30 fps. But do not get me wrong, I am against the restriction 30 fps.

Quote Originally Posted by Daksha90 View Post
    I do not understand. All players play console race with 30 fps and enjoy the game. Why should 100 fps + improve your game? Do not focus on eye candy, Bro, good gameplay is more important.
    The irony of that last sentence is amazing. When said the performance is slower operation of the chase? And I always test video that nobody wanted to talk? Well there it is again even he can see the game is slower.

This is a debate that never dies, it seem that it dont matter how many times its proven or how many say there is a huge difference, some idiots just wont listen.

Now on consoles there is a cap on 30fps because they cant handle better on that graphics settings, so either its to choose a constant 30fps or to have an inconsistent fps rate that dips down to the 30s.

Noone ever stated that its "fine" to run at 30 frames, only cuz every single one dont whine about it dont mean ppl dont hate it, everyone hate it, if you dont hate it you just dont care and can play practically anything and arent very disturbed by lag or gameplay. ANY enthusiast hates low frames and inconstistent framerate.

And this is nothing thats affected by internet lag(ms,ping) Depending on the engine it can matter, but it shouldnt AT ALL.