Thread: Need for patch in NFS The Run

Need for patch in NFS The Run

so far I have not played this particular game NFS The Run on the computer of mine. But we know that this particular game is supposed to have lots of bugs in the game. also there is need of lots of feature in the game which will make this particular game a quality game hence I have dedicated this particular thread to gather the speculation of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Need for patch in NFS The Run

Well I am looking to have following features in the game which will make it a quality game.
    • There should be an option which allow you to customize the own races in the Quick race features.
    • An option which will be useful to disable the Pop ups, number as well as HUD.
    • Some more simulation while handling physics for the harder races with the less traction.
    • Support for the Frostbite 2 graphic effects with DirectX as well as Anti aliasing.
    • There should be improved model intensity and also there should be add smoke effects by damaging the cars.

Following are things which I am eager to see in this particular game.
    1. There should be weaker glowing direction arrows since it supposed to be ugly in the beautiful environment.
    2. I wanted to have more weather effects in the game such as raining and fog and less reset option in the game.
    3. Looking to get less chances of slow wall riding possibility and there should be slow down speed and damage car.
    4. Required more amount if the particles in the game.

I have seen that this particular game is having great look and feel in this particular game. but still there are something which should be provided in the game which will improve the game.
    There should be improvement in the traffic of the game. also I am looking to get the water splashes effects and the cars should simply become dirty as you have drive the car off road. Nitro in the game should be used carefully and you should not use the same all the time. Hence you will require to reduce the nitro refill all the time in the game.

After going through the thing which you have stated over here are seems to be paranoia. I am wondering that the PC version of the game will be super powerful when you are concerned about the graphics. Also you can have the fog effects in the game and it will be danger in the some of the situation.

I think it will be great to have if the developer of the game will have the separate difficulty option and also it will be quite unfair for the Autolog times.

Well I am wondering that this particular game is having great balance between the arcade as well as sim. I am looking to have something which allow me to do the track cutting in the game. if it is allowed in the game then I think it should be minimum of 10M allowed. There should not be anything like glowing arrows.

I am really glad to see all the responses of yours over here. We should tell the developer of the game about the thing which we are looking for and I am hoping that they will release the patch which will be helpful to get the requirement of yours.

this is a stupid game...lags very much and low fps...i have tried a lot of fixes but none worked...the developers should release a patch soon