Thread: difficulty with Shahvee in the Elder Scrolls V – Skyrim

difficulty with Shahvee in the Elder Scrolls V – Skyrim

Hello guys I am having some question about it. I don't know if anyone else has had this difficulty, however it lists Shahvee as a NPC you are able to marry, up till now there is no discernible quest on the way to help her, and the simply conversation option is "Why are you so happy?” Did I miss somewhat, or is this a bug/glitch? Side note, I did absolute the quest in favor of the male argonian there, if that has whatever thing to perform with it.

Re: difficulty with Shahvee in the Elder Scrolls V – Skyrim

If that’s the simply option on the way to say to her after that that means she’s previously getting it good from an additional man so that’s why she is happy and doesn't need you. Are you wearing the amulet of mara? I've been completely unable to acquire the Blood on the Ice quest line to trigger- no one ever appears in the graveyard, there's no crime scene no issue how many times I enter or leave or what time of night I perform it, however that might be unrelated in any case.

I've done allot of asking around and searching and I've come down on the way to. You have to perform Blood on the Ice (Windhelm Murder Mystery quest) or Companions quest chain. Or we’re presently very unlucky. I've still been not capable to obtain her dialogue I would test Blood on the ice however I'm having most important troubles triggering it.

I will try performing the Blood on the Ice quest, I don't have it up till now but that's the one regarding solving the murders in Windhelm, right? I've seen npcs talk concerning it however never gotten the quest, I suppose I'll wander in the region of windhelm some and see if I can't acquire the quest. Who is supposed to give you the quest, by the way?

Through a number of experimenting, having the amulet or Mara or not doesn't seem to make a dissimilarity towards triggering her offering the quest. I as well tried manually giving myself Shahvee's amulet, and it didn't matter. I guess for the reason that I didn't get it legit through a quest, she didn't care that I had it. Nor did putting it within her inventory make a difference for whatever thing. possibly to trigger the Blood on top of the Ice quest you require to be a Stormcloak? This is presently an idea, for the reason that I can't acquire it to trigger.

I've completed the blood on the ice quest devoid of being a Stromcloak, however that didn't help me acquire the option for the quest. The simply thing I haven't done is finish the formerly mentioned Companions storyline, however I fail to perceive how that would affect Shahvee. possibly this NPC is bugged?