Thread: NFS looking to go back to the NFS Underground days after releasing of NFS The Run

NFS looking to go back to the NFS Underground days after releasing of NFS The Run

according to me NFS series was seems to be better than that of the transition to super car as Lamborghini, Bugatti, Ferrari, Porsche, & BMW. The physics are unrealistic. The customization in the game is seems to be quite stupid. Mixing and matching with different bumpers along with the different kind of the exhaust tips for the different kind of the sound. You will be able to tune the car manually according to requirement of yours. I am really missing the golden days of the NFS?

Re: NFS looking to go back to the NFS Underground days after releasing of NFS The Run

I am wondering that will NFS win by simply dropping the Aventador or Huayra from list. Gamers will think about the iconic cars rather than that of the budget 4 wheelers. There was no realistic physics into NFS Underground. I am wondering that this particular game NFS The Run will have the best sound as well as realistic sound between all the titles. Also we are supposed to get the real-world body-kits whenever we are looking for the upgrades.

Re: NFS looking to go back to the NFS Underground days after releasing of NFS The Run

I have seen some of the videos on the internet and I have found that this particular game is looking great and it seems to be amazing. I don’t know still all the people are looking to get the Underground again.

People are complaining about the handling when you are supposed to play the game. when you are talking about racing it is like win or die situation. They are wanted to getting down 180 MPH to down the hill in snow dodging rocks. I have played the demo version of the game and I have found that it was quite horrible while playing the same. I had last fun when I have played the drag race of NFS Prostreet. Also the Shift series was quite terrible also undercover was terrible. Even Hot Pursuit was not done well it was looking like arcade kind of the game.

I agree that there was not fun while playing ProStreet. However there was great fun while playing the Hot Pursuit .

I have found that the ideas in this particular game is same as the series is wanted for. All the gamers are aware of the thing that is the developer of the game are supposed to recycles games and they are pumping out the game into hasty manner so that they are giving Black Box three years so that work on the game. before the developer of the game are supposed to work on the run they should go through the meetings discussing what they are supposed to do next and between the possibilities. So that they can create new underground game.

It seems to be worth to purchase the game if you like to have cops and robbers. The PC version of the game are going to have international players and there is quite less lag in the game. well the point is that it is not worth to purchase the game at the time of the release however it will be great to pay 20 bucks to get the great arcade fun on the console or computer of yours.
    According to me the underground 2 was one of the best game I have ever seen and I am also wondering that the developer of the game should develop another Underground 2. Let’s see whether the developer of the game will provide the same.

I would like to state over here is that NFS Hot Pursuit will be the fun addicting game. there are modes which are including the armed and dangerous dlc which will allow you to get the most wanted as well as armed racers modes. There are several DLC in the game which will allow you to get the Lamborghini pack and the Porsche pack.

Do you have seen the car which we are supposed to unlock in the game? it seems to be same as of the Underground style as it can like classily exotic stocker. Two people can race with each other and the best man will win the game. Well according to me the cars are looking quite balanced in the game. you can have the 240sx, RX-7, Supra, Evo, STI, R32, and 370Z which are supposed to be exotics and super cars. This particular game is suitable for all the kind of the users. The camera as well as graphics of the game is quite great. I think there will be great fun while playing this particular game. if they are supposed to provide new Underground 2 than there should be great number of option available in the game.

I have played the underground games and there are very few customizable parts available in the game and there is really small free roam in the game. I am really happy the developer of the game will have the bigger run than that of the previous version of the games.