Thread: All about the NFS The Run PS3 Limited Edition exclusive content

All about the NFS The Run PS3 Limited Edition exclusive content

I have played lots of video games on the PS3 of mine. Recently I have come to know about the that NFS The Run PS3 Limited Edition is going to provide the exclusive content. I have come to know that there will be releasing of the 7 bonus super cars. But all the content will be available for the PS3 version of the game. Let me know what do you wondering on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: All about the NFS The Run PS3 Limited Edition exclusive content

I am hoping that all the above mentioned stuff will provided as a DLC for the Xbox as well as PC version of the game. I like to drive the Lexus. We know that Lambo is supposed to be recognizable supercar in world. Also I am wondering that they should provide the Bugati Veyron SS.

Well all the users who are looking for the DLC should contact the developer of the game. I am eagerly waiting for the DLC for the PC as well as Xbox platform.

As far as I know Porsche might get Forza 4. It seems to be quite long when NFS will have Ferrari. It will be great to see if this particular game will have Ferrari. Also no doubt that there will be lots of fun while playing with Ferrari. Also there will be 599 GTO and 458 Italia.
    Personally I ma hating because of the exclusive licenses. They have supposed to share because of the test drive and gran turismo. Ea is having close relationship with Sony and knowing that Sony and Microsoft are supposed to be dueling with each other.

I don’t care about the thing which you have stated over here. We know that NFS games are seems to be great games. Each and every NFS game is having their own positive points and also it is having their own difference and none of the games are perfect. However many of the games are near to perfect and I think it will be great thing to have.

Well I am really disappointed the PC version of the game is not having all the exclusive stuff. So far there is no announcement from the developer of the game on the releasing of the DLC on this particular matter. I am wishing that they will do some useful work as early as possible. Well I think they will provide the DLC over the new Origin Download service and I think it will be great deal for all the PC users who are supposed to play the game and who are not wanted to play the game on the Console.